• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

new guy

He lost some freakin' dignity

LMAO.... You can't lose what you don't have.... ;)

We were in Va.Beach for my 10 year old daughters birthday and it was a free concert at the Navy base. The 24oz. beers were only $4 if that helps me reclaim any dignity.

Yeppers. I need to talk to Ron about the 10AM mini-golf tourney/event. Is there a reason why it's being held so godawful earlier in the morning? A 10AM tee-time means a 0800 wake-up call if I want to get something in my stomach other than the remnants of beer from Friday night/Saturday mornings drinking. 4AM is the usual time I passout down there. The bars don't close as long as you can still stand up to order another beer.

I may just bow out of the tourney to sleep til it's time to start partying again.

Um, no. You go straight from the party to the mini golf with cooler in tow. C'mon, at least ACT like you can hang. (wish there was the smiley option in quick reply)

C'mon, at least ACT like you can hang.

We'll see who's doing better come Saturday morning.... I'll be there.... I may have to leave the wife under the covers, but count me in!

If you get to the first hole and some drunk guy comes rolling out of the windmill/clowns mouth, relax. That'll probably be me.

Just don't puke in the cup till after I move to the next hole. I actually know a guy who pissed in one on the golf course because the guys behind him kept driving into his group.

Back