• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

New guy

69mstng

Hi,
I am new to the forums. I hope i posted this in the right section! I am 19 years old. I have owned 6 mustangs. Right now i have a 68 J code fastback that i am building into Bullitt. I have a 69 F code coupe that now has a 390 that i take to shows and i have a 01 coupe that is my daily driver. I will be looking here for answers while i am restoring my 68!

Attachments

• P1010141.jpg
    356.8 KB · Views: 92
  • my689.jpg
    119.5 KB · Views: 93
  • 69012.jpg
    101.6 KB · Views: 92
"Fast68back" said:
Welcome, Love the sign on the window of the FB!!!

I think it says "Nuts For Sale"...must be into boiled peanuts. :beat

Oh...and new guy.....I HATE YOU! :lol :lol
Nah.....I just want your cars. :coo :vic

I will be looking here for answers while i am restoring my 68!

Not only will you get answers, more importantly you're more apt to get the correct answer here than anywhere else.

Welcome aboard!

.... and since nobody else has mentioned it yet....

We are a visual bunch and have a built-in photo gallery to host any/all of your photos. The gallery is undergoing some upgrades at this moment, but as soon as it's ready get some pictures posted up of your rides!

Thanks!
"Johnny M" said:
Welcome To Stangfix!!!!

When did you get your first Mustang?
I bought my first mustang when i was 15 years old. I saved every nickle and dime i had for many years to buy one. It was a 67 C code coupe. It was a decent driver. 6 months later i sold it and bought a Very rusty 68 j code fastback then a 68 T code coupe, 69 F code coupe, 68 J code fastback and then the 2001. As soon as i get a shop the list is gonna get bigger! lol

Welcome. Solid looking fastback! Weren't you putting a tach dash in the 69? How did that work out?

"janschutz" said:
Welcome, I will glad to help with any 68 questions

Lucky for you we just recently discussed all of the simple methods of fixing broken headlight buckets!

"daveSanborn" said:
Lucky for you we just recently discussed all of the simple methods of fixing broken headlight buckets!

Great, I will try to find taht thread. I afraid there is no fixing this headlight bucket.

Back