• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

New guy

"RyanG85" said:
Welcome. Solid looking fastback! Weren't you putting a tach dash in the 69? How did that work out?
I got it put in and it was working great. But then i ended up pulling it out because i found a 68 S code fb all done and was gonna buy that and sell the 69. Well after i pulled the tach off the 69 and sold it the guy with the 68 changed his mind about selling the car to me grrrrr :cry. ooh well i got a 68 fb now and i did not have to sell the 69 to get it. :coo

wow, I got my 1st car at 15 also, a C code 67 Coupe. I have trouble keeping up with one toy, I don't know how you guys with more do it?! But welcome!!!

"tarafied1" said:
wow, I got my 1st car at 15 also, a C code 67 Coupe. I have trouble keeping up with one toy, I don't know how you guys with more do it?! But welcome!!!
That is neat to hear. Do you still have the car?

"69mstng" said:
That is neat to hear. Do you still have the car?
Unfortunately, no. I had it about 10 years. I made a deal with the owner of my current 67 to sell/trade my original for cash and a basket case 67 so I could use the money for a down payment on my first house.
1st 67 when I got it for $500
72_04_12_08_9_22_44_0.jpg

and just before I got rid of it...
72_04_12_08_9_22_44_1.jpg

my current 67 when I got it
72_04_12_08_10_05_36_0.jpg

Back