• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

New update done.

"lethal289" said:
heres a screen shot of mine. Just in case that helps.

The screenshot needs to be looking at a post as opposed to a board

what res was that one?

No change here. I don't think it's signature issue... because the bottom of the screen is all funky. If it was signature size causing the scrolling issue, then only the post part would be affected and not the bottom footer part?

Screenshot in a sec...

Here's what I see.. left to right..

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    154.4 KB · Views: 34
  • 2.jpg
    124.3 KB · Views: 35
  • 3.jpg
    117.2 KB · Views: 34
  • 4.jpg
    125.6 KB · Views: 7
"dodgestang" said:
Sluggo, what is this image being used for in your template?
http://www.stangfix.com/testforum2/Them ... _block.png

The page is calling it but I don't see it displayed, it is however quite wide and some browser may not be deprecating it correctly

I have answered my own question it is the image the style sheet is using for the left hand tool bars. Those with scrolling problems do the left side tool bars (new members, member list, etc....) appears in cell next to main content or bumped out on solo lines

i just noticed that i have all the drop down (Left side boxes closed except the random image), could that have something to do with it?)

"dodgestang" said:
Sluggo, what is this image being used for in your template?
http://www.stangfix.com/testforum2/Them ... _block.png

The page is calling it but I don't see it displayed, it is however quite wide and some browser may not be deprecating it correctly

It's the separator bars between the elements. they are over length so they will cover multiple resolutions. They are called by % of width.

You see them all over the place. Look at the home page, it has them between each category and the black one is at the bottom.

I've run it in chrome, firefox and ie. No problems (for me) after I changed the board width to 100%

"lethal289" said:
i just noticed that i have all the drop down (Left side boxes closed except the random image), could that have something to do with it?)

No. It's still reserving that 8 percent of the real estate for that column.

"Sluggo" said:
It's the separator bars between the elements. they are over length so they will cover multiple resolutions.

That is the only one that is over length by that large of a degree. It is well over 2000 pixel wide. Simple litmus test would be drop size to 1100 pixel wide and upload new png and see if people's scroll bars have shrunk. Must likely you have a tag that isn't closed somewhere in the template and most browsers can accept it but some hiccup a little.

"dodgestang" said:
That is the only one that is over length by that large of a degree. It is well over 2000 pixel wide. Simple litmus test would be drop size to 1100 pixel wide and upload new png and see if people's scroll bars have shrunk. Must likely you have a tag that isn't closed somewhere in the template and most browsers can accept it but some hiccup a little.

Could be. Could be getting called twice I guess too.

It's a remote possibility that they are on the old theme too. I can reset everyone to the new one real quick.

I do have a boarder around the entire page now except to the right of the wide area. The top and bottom areas have always been the right size....header down to "Aurthor/Topic line and sponsors areas.

"AzPete" said:
I do have a boarder around the entire page now

I changed the width to 90% to see if I could get the overflow on my machine. Ain't happening.

I'm about to get irritated.

Back