• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Newbie first post

Welcome to the StangFix mustang68stang. I live in SoCal but I am from SW Pennsylvania. Oh yes we have one simple rule here: without pics it did not happen so we do need to see your 68 with the monster under the hood. :thu

fd

No pics???? :rulz

Both my cars have little 289s but I have a 65 FB and a 67 coupe.

Welcome aboard.

Mel

Welcome Bob! Take a picture of that big ol' shoehorn you used too!

Mel - of you add them up, that's 578 cubic inches!

Thank you all for the warm welcome. I will try to get some pics on soon. The car itself aint very pretty but the undercarriage and engine comp are nice to look at.
Bob

[I
009.jpg
MG]http://i767.photobucket.co
008.jpg
m/albums/xx311/mustang68mustangs1/007.jpg[/img]

Last edited by a moderator:
Now that will make it scoot down the road pretty quickly! Welcome to the forum. My only word of advice is beware of people offering you cookies.

What brand are those swap headers? The way the one pipe from each side crosses to the opposite collector is just like a set I had on a 429 in a 69 coupe in the late '80s and I could never remember who made the headers :(

Otherwise, :weas

Before my FPA headers I had some "Tubular Automotive" headers like that. I think Crites makes them too.

The headers are Crites Gen.1 headers 2". The ones they make now are not equal length.They are made by Tubular automotive. Tarafied,yours looks good too.Bob

Welcome Bob. Love to see some engine stuffing and plumbing work during this Thanksgiving holiday!

Back