• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Newbie first post

Thanks Lethal289.where are you at in the Burgh. I'm from Baldwin.I usually hang out at the Mineral Beach cruise in Finleyville on Friday nights during the summer.
Bob

cool. im in munhall. I've never been to that one, but i've swam there plenty of times. Thursdays at the elks in lincoln place is my most common cruise in. But with a new baby, i didn't even get there much this summer. Post up some more pics of your ride. :part

- Jake

Jake I was gonna try and make that Elks cruise this past summer but never did.I'm gonna have to drag my but there this summer. I have been to the West Mifflin firehall cruise on Wednesdays though.
Bob

not sure if im doing this right but my name is curt i have a 1970 mustang with a 351 cleveland and im trying to find help my power steering line blew so i replaced it and filled it with power steering fluid it worked for a day then the next day it was not working at all i just read that i was sapposed to use atf-type f is that true thanks for your time

Attachments

• phone pics 002.JPG
    phone pics 002.JPG
    617.1 KB · Views: 29
"curtis berghuis" said:
not sure if im doing this right but my name is curt i have a 1970 mustang with a 351 cleveland and im trying to find help my power steering line blew so i replaced it and filled it with power steering fluid it worked for a day then the next day it was not working at all i just read that i was sapposed to use atf-type f is that true thanks for your time
"cmayna" said:
Curtis,
You should start a new post about your PS issue.

Craig

Might also want to look into proper sentence structure and grammar. While it's not mandatory, it sure will help out in deciphering your questions.

I may sound stupid but not sure how to post on this site, i don't usely see a post tab to click on.O and i sleep through english in school so sorry i cant spell for :cens hey i still got my diploma

Back