• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Now I'm back. So this is the new VMF huh?

M-train

Hi, so this is where everyone has been hiding..........Well, in the spirit of this forum I worked on installing the supercharger on the 540fe today.

Hopefully I'll get the whole thing together tomorrow. However, I don't want to post pic's until I finish with everything.......

Makes no difference if it is done or not. Once posted..... :WOP

Oh, and welcome.....

Nope, this not the new VMF. This is StangFix; we are our own stand alone forum. Not competing for anything- just having fun. Welcome to the 'Fix also!

Can't wait to see the beast as well!

And, what happened to the '65-66 Mustang FASTBACK on Spike's HorsePower TV? I think I read somewhere it's been/being built for American Iron Racing?

Welcome!!! Yeah thats where we've all been hiding, although I still make it over to the VMF just as often

"70_Fastback" said:
Nope, this not the new VMF. This is StangFix; we are our own stand alone forum. Not competing for anything- just having fun. Welcome to the 'Fix also!

Can't wait to see the beast as well!
:wstup

"hivewax" said:
And, what happened to the '65-66 Mustang FASTBACK on Spike's HorsePower TV? I think I read somewhere it's been/being built for American Iron Racing?

Well, its in my garage getting ready for paint. However, I did upgrade the engine to a 427w with 225 AFR heads, and mini-tubbed the rear.

I looked, and found the original color to be white, so what do you all think. Keep the HP, TV Mustang the same color as it was on the show, or go back original?

Oh, and the I was just kidding about this site being the new VMF, as for sheep I see Midlife is here.....lol.

Back