• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Now I'm back. So this is the new VMF huh?

Seriousely: WTF is that?!?!?
index.php

"70_Fastback" said:
Seriousely: WTF is that?!?!?
index.php

LMAO.... I was thinking the same thing when I first noticed it. My best guess is it's a guy in costume/drag strapped to a gurney entering an ambulance after some kind of problems at a Halloween party.... which explains the rabbit.

Probably one of the weirdest avatars I've ever seen....

"M-train" said:
Sig pic is the last time my friend got drunk.........

Please tell us, that's the friend on the table, and that it's not you, being drunker than your friend! :dumas

Seriously, if I woke up like that, it would be the last time I EVER got drunk again!!

It took me a second to process that I was looking at a fat belly and not a bare ass. That picture is like a train wreck, you know its going to be ugly but you can't help but look anyhow.

How bout this one. Roberts last trip to the beach, unfortunately the long walk to the beach caused Rob to have a massive heart attack shortly before this picture was taken............

robertbeach.jpg

"AzPete" said:
I know.....waiting on a car delivery............ :sad

YIKES!!! There's gotta be something better to do while you're waiting...So, which one are you? The "person" on the stretcher or the little Oompa-Loompa?

Your post here got me to go peek over there, which it had been months! Let me just say that place is a complete waist of time!

"gtscode" said:
Your post here got me to go peek over there, which it had been months! Let me just say that place is a complete waist of time!

Next time tell everyone I said HI! :vic...that should get your post deleted by the gestapo/hall monitors. :lol

Back