• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Now I'm back. So this is the new VMF huh?

70_Fastback

Hell Bent for Speed
Seriousely: WTF is that?!?!?
index.php

daveSanborn

"70_Fastback" said:
Seriousely: WTF is that?!?!?
index.php

LMAO.... I was thinking the same thing when I first noticed it. My best guess is it's a guy in costume/drag strapped to a gurney entering an ambulance after some kind of problems at a Halloween party.... which explains the rabbit.

Probably one of the weirdest avatars I've ever seen....

johnpro

"M-train" said:
Sig pic is the last time my friend got drunk.........

Please tell us, that's the friend on the table, and that it's not you, being drunker than your friend! :dumas

Seriously, if I woke up like that, it would be the last time I EVER got drunk again!!

sigtauenus

It took me a second to process that I was looking at a fat belly and not a bare ass. That picture is like a train wreck, you know its going to be ugly but you can't help but look anyhow.

M-train

How bout this one. Roberts last trip to the beach, unfortunately the long walk to the beach caused Rob to have a massive heart attack shortly before this picture was taken............

robertbeach.jpg

66gt350

"AzPete" said:
I know.....waiting on a car delivery............ :sad

YIKES!!! There's gotta be something better to do while you're waiting...So, which one are you? The "person" on the stretcher or the little Oompa-Loompa?

gtscode

Your post here got me to go peek over there, which it had been months! Let me just say that place is a complete waist of time!

KBMWRS

Welcome truth back
Donator
"gtscode" said:
Your post here got me to go peek over there, which it had been months! Let me just say that place is a complete waist of time!

Next time tell everyone I said HI! :vic...that should get your post deleted by the gestapo/hall monitors. :lol