• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

one piece headliner

mustangstofear

We just did a test fit of the 65-66 fastback headliner, and it fit great. We will start running them next week. You can get them with or without the console.

Sorry guys, was gone for the weekend. I will take some pictures and do a install when they run them this week. The price is the same as the 67-68 fastbacks 349.00 and 695.00 for the overhead console. We have just started playing around with the door panels. I'm trying to finish up the trunk package for the 67-68 fastback. Plus we just got done with the 69-70 cup holder console and almost done with the 6 gauge dash cluster.

"mustangstofear" said:
The 65-66 fastback headliners are in and ready to ship :yah

Do you have any pics of one installed? I am ready to buy!!!!

I can do a quick mock up first of the week. You can't tell the difference from the 67-68 except that they are 1 1/2 inches shorter.

"RapidRabbit" said:
Any details or pics of the 69/70 console?
And will it fit a vert?
Making some progress. Here are some mock up pics to test the fit.

DSC00243.jpg

DSC00337.jpg

DSC00339.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
"RapidRabbit" said:
I'm going to have start saving up for one of those. A console has been on my wish list for awhile.

There is no better console that the "console to fear"

"RapidRabbit" said:
I'm going to have start saving up for one of those. A console has been on my wish list for awhile.

Maybe it should run first, unless you plan on sitting in the garage listening to the radio and having a place to rest your arm. :nut

Re: Re: one piece headliner

"lethal289" said:
Maybe it should run first, unless you plan on sitting in the garage listening to the radio and having a place to rest your arm. :nut

need a place to put my beer while I'm sitting in the garage in the car making vroom vroom noises.

There is enough room in the front for gauges also. We have 3 on order already. You should see the cool rear bumper we are working on for the 69-70. We are also making the first all ABS plastic dash for the 67-68, it will be vinyl wrapped

Just ordered my 65 fastback headliner. Michelle is absolutely wonderful on the phone and as a bonus, she knows what she's talking about! :yah

Doug

"classicdoug" said:
Just ordered my 65 fastback headliner. Michelle is absolutely wonderful on the phone and as a bonus, she knows what she's talking about! :yah

Doug

You having it shipped to your shop?? If so, when it arrives, let me know! I'm dying to see what it looks like since I plan on getting one for my '66.

Back