• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

one piece headliner

mustangstofear

We just did a test fit of the 65-66 fastback headliner, and it fit great. We will start running them next week. You can get them with or without the console.

mustangstofear

Sorry guys, was gone for the weekend. I will take some pictures and do a install when they run them this week. The price is the same as the 67-68 fastbacks 349.00 and 695.00 for the overhead console. We have just started playing around with the door panels. I'm trying to finish up the trunk package for the 67-68 fastback. Plus we just got done with the 69-70 cup holder console and almost done with the 6 gauge dash cluster.

kb3

"mustangstofear" said:
The 65-66 fastback headliners are in and ready to ship :yah

Do you have any pics of one installed? I am ready to buy!!!!

mustangstofear

I can do a quick mock up first of the week. You can't tell the difference from the 67-68 except that they are 1 1/2 inches shorter.

mustangstofear

"RapidRabbit" said:
Any details or pics of the 69/70 console?
And will it fit a vert?
Making some progress. Here are some mock up pics to test the fit.

DSC00243.jpg

DSC00337.jpg

DSC00339.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

ko67

"RapidRabbit" said:
I'm going to have start saving up for one of those. A console has been on my wish list for awhile.

There is no better console that the "console to fear"

lethal289

"RapidRabbit" said:
I'm going to have start saving up for one of those. A console has been on my wish list for awhile.

Maybe it should run first, unless you plan on sitting in the garage listening to the radio and having a place to rest your arm. :nut

RapidRabbit

Donator
Re: Re: one piece headliner

"lethal289" said:
Maybe it should run first, unless you plan on sitting in the garage listening to the radio and having a place to rest your arm. :nut

need a place to put my beer while I'm sitting in the garage in the car making vroom vroom noises.

mustangstofear

There is enough room in the front for gauges also. We have 3 on order already. You should see the cool rear bumper we are working on for the 69-70. We are also making the first all ABS plastic dash for the 67-68, it will be vinyl wrapped

classicdoug

Just ordered my 65 fastback headliner. Michelle is absolutely wonderful on the phone and as a bonus, she knows what she's talking about! :yah

Doug

Kats66Pny

"classicdoug" said:
Just ordered my 65 fastback headliner. Michelle is absolutely wonderful on the phone and as a bonus, she knows what she's talking about! :yah

Doug

You having it shipped to your shop?? If so, when it arrives, let me know! I'm dying to see what it looks like since I plan on getting one for my '66.