• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Other hobbies?

RyanG85

What other hobbies besides Mustangs do you guys and gals do? Here in the Northeast, there is not much to do with the mustangs other than work on them during the winter months. My 69 is in hibernation till spring and my 65 is undergoing body work. I try to get out snowmobiling as much as possible when the snow is good. Put 100 miles on today, here are a few crappy cell phone pics.

Unloading..
thumb_248_03_01_10_4_42_03_0.JPG

At the Hayloft for lunch..
thumb_248_03_01_10_4_42_04_1.JPG

Checking the trail map..
thumb_248_03_01_10_4_42_05_2.JPG

Water skiing and plowing snow off the road so I can get to town.

Sex, cooking, Sex, TV, Sex, Shooting, Sex, Sight seeing with the wife, oh, and did I mention Sex?

Mel

"guruatbol" said:
Sex, cooking, Sex, TV, Sex, Shooting, Sex, Sight seeing with the wife, oh, and did I mention Sex?

Mel

Other "hobbies" Mel, not fantasies :eek:mg

What about beer drinking? Can that be considered a hobby?

If not, then no.... no other hobbies.

Wait a second.... the wife and I ride the Harley's a couple thousand miles each year, does that count? But it's usually only to get to different places to drink beer.....

Are you guys kidding me!!! Are there any other hobbies than mustangs?!?

NOPE....didn't think so.

But if there was, I'd be into the Cowboy Action Shooting, and mustangs.

Running. I have completed 2 half-marathons in the last year and have my 3rd in March. It keeps me in shape and they give out free beer at the end. :$$$

I have a new hobby of scuba diving, collect vintage Native American jewelry and crafts, and am doing agility training with my dog.

agility training with my dog

I'm not familiar with this... at the end of the training how agile will the dog be?

My Shephard is pretty agile. I was wrestling with him in the LR a few hours ago and he about whooped me.

I try to fish (never enough time it seems) shoot a little, and help the wife some raising a 6 year old grandaughter. I also vote not to see Vinny (with a y Damnit!) in dance garb!

Historical research, restoring old Mustang wire harnesses, reading, and trying to finish reading the damn Internet.

Back