• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Other hobbies?

My work takes most of my time, so what is left usually goes to the family. I get a few hours here and there for the car hobby, but that's about it. I have other interest, but alas, no time to act on them. I'm waiting for retirement.

I have a vintage 1960s/70s American Flyer train layout that goes up most Christmases (not this year though--new kitten in the house!). It all started a few years ago when my mother wanted my childhood sets out of her attic, then grew from there. Its been really fun chasing all of the operating accessories and action cars that I couldn't afford when I was a kid, mostly on Ebay.

"lethal289" said:
If you only lived closer to me Craig. :vic
I know, bummer!

"70solo2convert" said:
I have a vintage 1960s/70s American Flyer train layout that goes up most Christmases (not this year though--new kitten in the house!). It all started a few years ago when my mother wanted my childhood sets out of her attic, then grew from there. Its been really fun chasing all of the operating accessories and action cars that I couldn't afford when I was a kid, mostly on Ebay.
COOL, we need pics next year!

I like to build furniture and cabinets and the occasional wooden birthday or Christmas present.
Wood working in the winter and shooting and reloading in the summer.
Sadly the mustang gets worked on in spring and fall(better temps).

Just because I live in the Calif Central Valley does not mean that the obligatory hobby is cooking meth. :rp

Instead, I spend most of my free time working on my old fixer-upper house, Lions Club International, riding the Waverunner, and playing a little guitar.

Back