• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

People talking on their cell phone?

"blue65coupe" said:
Do like I do. Give 'em a quick glance and skip 'em. I've instructed all my employees to do the same even if the customer is getting ready to say something to one of the employees. When they get pi$$y I just tell them we didn't want to interrupt them. Some get it, some don't.

I do the same thing. Sometimes when they try asking me a question I ignore them, then if they repeat it I just say oh sorry I thought you were talking on your phone. I didn't want to interrupt you. Your right though, most don't get it.

While standing in line waiting to renew my DL, (would have done it online but they wanted a new pic) This gal was chatting on the phone for more than 20 minutes and not at a low voice eather. Listening to others inline also grumbling on about Miss Chatty and watching her roll her eyes at them in return, I thought about having some fun.
Waiting for the right moment to speak up, There was finally a break in her yapping and I went Dr Phil on her.
I started by asking how she felt about Sue's boyfriend troubles and what she would do?
She stood there staring wide eyed and said, I wasn't talking to you!
I replied, Well you weren't talking to the rest of us 20+ people standing in line but we had to hear you babbling on about Sue's problem
So let us know how it makes you so much more important than the rest of us that are following the sign posted on the door as you walked in which stated NO CELL PHONE USAGE.
So :stfu

"daveSanborn" said:
As it turned out it was my son calling from Iraq.
I hope you threw into the rant that your son, who you had to hang up on, is risking his life to protect their sorry asses.

"daveSanborn" said:
As it turned out it was my son calling from Iraq...

I hope you folded this into the rant. Something like "For your information Miss Analrententive, I was speaking to my son who is in Iraq protecting your sorry ass! Close my account now."

Today at the airport some guy is talking on his phone while gathering up his shit after it went through the scanner in security. I am two back from him and my stuff is still inside the box while the scanner person had to stop the machine for Mr. 2 effing important to slowly gather up all his shit with one hand since he was holding his effing phone with the other....what a dick!

Back