• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Sad news! War takes Fixer!

I don't know what to say that hasn't been said. I didn't meet him personally but he donated stuff to the drag car and I made a fuel filler neck for him so we talked a bit beyond the forums. I feel like I know all of you guys so in a way he is family. Thank God for those willing to die for our freedom! God Bless him and his family! So so sad.

"cmayna" said:
This is awful news. Sam was such a contributor and friend to so many of us.

On a side note, since I never surf the political board, I didn't know about this until Abe text me. I agree that though this post could become political, I think it would serve more good if it was in gum flappers so more can hear about this.

No it shouldn't become political. Post it public. There should be nothing political about this. We lost Johnpro, we lost Sig. Get it out there where everybody can see it and if someone wants to bitch about the "political aspect" they can start a new thread. If they want to bitch about it in this thread they can leave. This sucks.

"blue65coupe" said:
No it shouldn't become political. Post it public. There should be nothing political about this. We lost Johnpro, we lost Sig. Get it out there where everybody can see it and if someone wants to bitch about the "political aspect" they can start a new thread. If they want to bitch about it in this thread they can leave. This sucks.
I agree, this is our friend. Politics aside, this thread should be about our friend

Sad news. I thank him for his service and sacrificing his life. May God be with him and his family.

"blue65coupe" said:

I'd say if someone wanted to turn a thread like this political they need to be banned...for life.

"RustyRed" said:
I'd say if someone wanted to turn a thread like this political they need to be banned...for life.

+1---no political comments will change things---so sad.

I've been out of country and out of touch.

This is very sad news. I never met Sam but have spoke with him via PM and felt like I knew him from his posts and contributions to the board.

He will be sorely missed and my heart goes out to his family.

Damn, what horribly sad news. It's like someone kicked me in the gut.

Sam will be sorely missed, my condolences to his family.

Here's Sams car:
427_11_08_10_4_24_19_0.jpg

Here's a pic from Kat of the new Christmas ornament we've been lusting after
39328027463694658031454.jpg

I'll never look at my little Christmas ornament (now called "Little Siggy") quite the same way.

Last edited by a moderator:
What terrible news, I read about it this morning in my local newspaper, seems he was born in the same town that I live in. Never made the connection until now..my prayers for his family

this is a quote from Sheldon
Praying for his family. Wish a bunch of us lived closer so we could get a procession of classic Mustangs at the funeral. :-(
if anybody here finds out funeral details/date, etc please post it here. This could be a reason to make a road trip if I can work it out.
(Kat, I hope you don't mind I used the picture you made in my Sig)?

"tarafied1" said:
this is a quote from Sheldonif anybody here finds out funeral details/date, etc please post it here. This could be a reason to make a road trip if I can work it out.
(Kat, I hope you don't mind I used the picture you made in my Sig)?

Let me know. On one of the news sites it mentioned 11 am at a church in va beach. It was a link Craig had.

I am saddened and will pray for his soul and his family....

Back