• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Seat swap....

That is reserved for nick jr......an active poster around here. I will have to do it the correct way. lol

Mine were listed on e-bay for $399 BIN for the full front and rears. Since I called and did not go thru e-bay, the company dropped the price $40 by eliminating the e-bay fee. Shipping sucked.....was to be $87 but the trucking co. says the zip code I am in was $125.

Yep....cut and send. Must have forgot to let you know. Sorry. You need the address or do you still have it?

PM your address, I might still have it but that way I won't have to bug you if I can't find it. Thanks

Hey Pete, did you ever play around with the idea of trying to retain the late model power seat mechanism? I'm using the exact same seats as you in my '66 and I never did. I pulled the power mechanism stuff off and threw it up in the attic, but now I'm wondering..... Since I lowered my seat pans to "just about non-existant" I have plenty of head-room to play around with. Hmmm....

On second thought, the cars been finished for over two years and I can't ever remember having to adjust the seat. Nobody drives it but me and the seat is always positioned right where I left it.... could be a lot of work for nothing.

I would think it would take total seat pan removal to use the power adjustment. I have no desire to go that far as the way mine sit is fine....like you say, 1 driver. I did keep the lumbar support....love that unit for sure.

Back