• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Shag's steering wheel - maybe not afterall

Re: Shag's steering wheel.

"daveSanborn" said:
Well....

Moto-Lita makes a VERY nice wheel, but it just doesn't seem to fit the rest of the interior with this car. It's weird how one little item can make such a big difference. If nothing else this settles the "battle of the Highland Green FB builds" we've been watching for the last year or so. Sam and Craig have been running neck and neck with their very similar builds, but after this Sam wins hands down. Notice in the below picture how well the woodgrain wheel blends into the interior scheme of Sam's FB... it doesn't detract from, but instead compliments the interior. While Sam's interior looks "classy" with the ENTIRE woodgrain theme, Shag's wheel looks like more of last minute poor decision. Sorry Craig.

427_11_08_10_4_24_19_1.jpg

So now that the joke is out, what does that say about my car? And my Grant wheel? :bur

Well Craig, after taking a long look at your interior, I think if you spent some money and had the wheel you own custom done with a white ring in place of the wood, you would have something awesome! It would match the shifter ball. Like you I like and have a white shifter ball. That wheel with white and the polished rivets showing through would catch a lot of eyes toward shag!

I am not sure where to find a place that could do the work, but in your area where there is loads of different businesses that may be able to take on such a project, you should be able to find something.

Heck you may just start a trend.

Mel

Back