• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

She has arrived--2011 Mustang GT

monkeystash

She arrived today at the dealer, but needs to go through PDI and clean-up, so I had to leave her until tomorrow. She is really dirty from the train ride, so I'll have better pics tomorrow. How am I supposed to sleep tonight?

53_06_09_10_6_19_08_4.jpg

53_06_09_10_6_19_07_3.jpg

53_06_09_10_6_19_07_2.jpg

53_06_09_10_6_19_06_1.jpg

53_06_09_10_6_19_06_0.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
You sure AZPete hasn't gotten to it first? The back looks a little high to me...

Ya know, if you had paid full price they might have finished the custom white stripes.....

Simply Awesome! I'm jealous! I'd be nervous about the PDI..... I used to work at a Ford Stealership, test driving the car was the last part of the PDI, it was hard to resist running them hard....

very nice , looks similar to the 2010 , except for the 5.0

Awesome car Ryan! Congrats!

"blue65coupe" said:
The 5.0 badge back on the car is awesome.

But why does it have to be foreign measurements? What's wrong with cubic inches?

And why is my son, a kindergartner, being forced to take SPANISH twice a week and only PE one time week. :wtf :hijacked

"70_Fastback" said:
Awesome car Ryan! Congrats!

But why does it have to be foreign measurements? What's wrong with cubic inches?

And why is my son, a kindergartner, being forced to take SPANISH twice a week and only PE one time week. :wtf :hijacked

Ask both of those questions in the politics forum. Both would be a great discussion.

"sigtauenus" said:
Ask both of those questions in the politics forum. Both would be a great discussion.

LOVE the new title my man. LMFAO!

The ride looks awesome Ryan. Congratulations.

Back