• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

silverblueBP's new adventure

Congrats! Let us know when the site is up and running. Rather give you business over some of these chain places....

"Fast68back" said:
I dont get the name, if my dog has 3 legs and is a boxer, can i not buy from the store?

Best of luck Mark!

Buddy of mine that I've worked with for years said he's going to open his own store. It's a tribute to Paul Harvey and he's going to call it
For pause...................and a tale

:bowdown

Good luck Mark. Personally my wife and i are always looking for a place to purchase non-Chinese dog toys so i hope you consider adding some "100% USA" products.

Again: best of luck and congratulations on taking this leap.

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk 2

Good luck Mark. It's nice to hear when someone can do something they want to instead of what they have to.

Had a GREAT day today! Signed the lease for the store and spent the afternoon introducing Carver to snow. Yes, that drift is really that high!

IMG_0144Large.jpg

We tasted a snowflake! No yellow snow here, just pure white flakes. We grow the snow flakes big in Kansas.

IMG_0161Large.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
"silverblueBP" said:
Had a GREAT day today! Signed the lease for the store and spent the afternoon introducing Carver to snow. Yes, that drift is really that high!

IMG_0144Large.jpg
I'll be hoisting a toast to your new venture this weekend ( in a little different climate ) :beer

DAYTONA002.jpg

I was going to visit the snow this weekend to go skiing but a big storm is hitting and the Sierras are suppose to get 4-5 feet of snow. I'll stay home and watch the rain.

Congrats! Nothing like being self employed (not me, my wife) She is also in the animal care field in Oct 2011 she opened her own Veterinary practice Two Rivers Veterinary Hospital. I think by far the hardest things to learn how to do as a new business owner was learn to charge for your services (no more freebies, that could be your dinner or rent money). And when she had to fire her first employee (a good friend no less, but circumstances required separation). Naming the company was probably one of the biggest fights they have had so far.. All her logos and original photos were done by one of my old coworkers, I used to work for an Advertising Agency, also here in Fargo so one of my old coworkers charged her a flate hourly rate to do everything and in the end they own everything.. FWIW, her business has a regular website (linked above) a facebook page, and twitter.

I skoff at your puny snow pile, my pickup at my MiL's apartment parking lot..
IMG502_zpsbeef86d3.jpg

My yard. Typically my fence has two rows of wooden board between the posts and these posts are about 4.5ft high.. this snow is hard enough that my horses could walk on it and right out of their pasture if they wanted to.. Luckily they don't like walking on snow.. but in previous years they have... :rant
IMG344_zpsefc4352c.jpg

And feel pity for those poor souls in South Cali.. I don't know how you put up with it (Liberals that is :hide ) When I was there in November 2010, I almost died.. go on a plane in Fargo it was 30

Back