• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

So-CAL

It sucks....things can be said no matter what the truth is. Hope you find a decent attorney at a reasonable rate.

Maybe Kevin's in town...just say'n. Although, I heard his method of collecting payment leaves a lot to be desired :no

Hang in there abe. If you lose hope or give up she wins. Not that its a game or anything.

I still can't believe how some people can do this to their children. I could understand if the other parent is abusive or something. But to deprive your child of his father is not in the child's best interest.

In the end I think the courts will see what a great guy you are.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Abe, no consolation, but I just heard the exact story from a guy who works for me. Divorce was 11 years ago, son is now 15. Ex just sued for more child support. $40,000 later (20k ea, ex got it pro-bono, my guy liquidated savings), and when it was over she settled for an extra $63 per month. Yeah. The boy is old enough now to see through the bs, and is smart enough to figure out that his mom is full of crap, is vindictive and manipulating, he doesn't get the child support spent on him and the money spent on legal could have paid for college.
After we get back from this deployment he'll have custody back by the boy's choice.

Sad how some women cheat their ex put of involvement in a child's life, and cheat themselves out of involvement in the child's adult life once the child become old enough to figure out the truth.

Sent from my HTC EVO using tapatalk.

Thanks again for the support everyone. It makes a huge difference and really helps.

I wanted to take this time and thank Steve (opentrackersteve) for taking a huge leap of faith and helping me out in a big way.

Yesterday my wife, parents and I went out to meet a friend of Steve's in Ventura who just so happens to be a family law attorney with over 20 years experience. The wife and I spent all night through the early hours of the morning and more once we woke up scanning copying and organizing all our court documents and my email correspondences between the X and I since the issues started arising. I feel like a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders, we still have tons of work to do but I feel better knowing that we have someone with experience in these matters on our side.

The big day is this coming Thursday, wish use luck and thanks again everyone for your support.

Sounds like things are starting to come together at last.......hope it all works for the best.

That's good to hear. It's awesome to have such a support network. Maybe we can all come in and be character witnesses for you. maybe not with this bunch. Lol

Stay positive.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Back