• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

So I got this 67, thinking street strip build

Harness installation
gyhuravu.jpg

avyzy2eh.jpg

Interior removed
rusu6atu.jpg

Tank removed
ju9y5yba.jpg

Going to set motor in to continue sc mock-up

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm thinking you may want to slow down just a bit and take a good look at those floors. I see a whole lot of rust. Structurally speaking, these are unibody vehicles. Rusted out floors, torque boxes and rails are not exactly conducive to track performance!

Are you sure you don't need to look at some metal repair/replacement?

"Horseplay" said:
I'm thinking you may want to slow down just a bit and take a good look at those floors. I see a whole lot of rust. Structurally speaking, these are unibody vehicles. Rusted out floors, torque boxes and rails are not exactly conducive to track performance!

Are you sure you don't need to look at some metal repair/replacement?
ya I saw that. Going to clean it all up to get a better idea. Also ran into another snag last night. I can see that i have an issue with room. There are a few options for the intercooler, but the inlet to the blower is a total different issue
3u6umy2u.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Havent done much this week. Freezing temps and trying to install a clutch on the Saleen is never fun on the ground. Oh i want a lift one day! I need to maybe look for a radiator. Trying to buy a trans no later than march.

Back