• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Sold my house!

A

Anonymous

Finally, after almost a year :thu Sold it to a young couple who wanted to live in the country. Very nice couple, but they look like teens. Maybe, it's just cause I'm get'n old. Now we just need to get the next one bought in Ames and we're golden.

Poor kids, wait til they move in and their engine blows and the :Mark affliction sets in....
Oh well congrats!
Jon

"Jonk67" said:
Poor kids, wait til they move in and their engine blows and the :Mark affliction sets in....
Oh well congrats!
Jon

You owe me a new keyboard!

It's only June, so a snowstorm might get em first...

Hope you sold them the tractor too. Everyone NEEDS a tractor. :yah

Congrats!

Hope they aren't too young... i.e. hope they can get financing to buy it.

Some friends recently moved to Washington state and thought they had their home sold. Turns out the buyer couldn't get the loan so their house is back on the market again.

That's awesome Mark. Are you looking to be I'm Ames proper or outside of town?

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

"jmbour66" said:
That's awesome Mark. Are you looking to be I'm Ames proper or outside of town?

We're looking at a house on the NW edge of town.

A few answers.

They are pre-approved, house was appraised 2 yrs ago for a tad over what they are buying it for. Prices have held even through this shitty economy.
Tractor did not go with the house, have a buyer for that as soon as I finish mowing today!
If a tornady takes it, I'll make out just fine! Fully insured!
I feel sorry for them too.

Is that by the Reserve.....if so, that is a beautiful area. I'm not all that familiar with Ames, but I can tell you that the people are nice, the college is great and they always host the GOP straw poll!

Back