• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Sold my house!

"silverblueBP" said:
Lay off the booze old man!
Maybe Mark is moving to Iowa because he already has a same-sex marriage?

Sorry to tell you Craig, I sold the tractor last night. 2 days on Craigs List and no scam calls, must be a new record!

It's a sad day around the house, I hope they take care of the old tractor.

Now if I can just get the boat sold!

"70 StangMan" said:
WHAT ?? No more face plant videos ??? :rant :rant :rant

You can always watch the old ones! They never cease to be funny :yah

"silverblueBP" said:
Finally, after almost a year :thu Sold it to a young couple who wanted to live in the country. Very nice couple, but they look like teens.
So as I take it this young ( look like in the teens ) couple are moving from town into the country, to a farm and don't want or need a tractor ? :wtf :confu

It's not my job to convince them what they need. Life is one long lesson. You can lead a horse to water, but.... I can type cliches all day long!

It appeared that they couldn't afford an added expense of the tractor. They declined to purchase it.

"silverblueBP" said:
It appeared that they couldn't afford an added expense of the tractor. They declined to purchase it.

You should have thrown it in free with the purchase.......that's what I would have done for the young un's. Ain't like you're going to need it up there in Iowa.

"70 StangMan" said:
You should have thrown it in free with the purchase.......that's what I would have done for the young un's. Ain't like you're going to need it up there in Iowa.

If you're so flippant with money, send me $100 + shipping and I'll send you a one of a kind autographed helmet!

"FordDude" said:
Says the future househusband. :Mark

fd

Yeah, but I've already put my 40 years in. He's still wet behind the :Mark

"70 StangMan" said:
See what skipping Math class does for ya'. 52 years old
- 40 years in
------
I don't think he skipped the classes as much as it has to do with where he took them. :roll

"Horseplay" said:
I don't think he skipped the classes as much as it has to do with where he took them. :roll
Nah...I have it from good sources that he skipped out and was in the parking lot listening to his Monkee's 8 track tapes during Math class.

I was just shy of 13 when I started working. Pumped gas at a Stuckey's and ran the inside register. Why you guys were off shitting your diapers, I was already on my way to becoming the pre Bill Gates. My demise came about when I saw teenage boobs for the first time. It's been all downhill since.

"silverblueBP" said:
I was just shy of 13 when I started working. Pumped gas at a Stuckey's and ran the inside register. Why you guys were off shitting your diapers, I was already on my way to becoming the pre Bill Gates. My demise came about when I saw teenage boobs for the first time. It's been all downhill since.
Sounds like me..started pumping gas at my Dad's Esso station around 11 or 12 on the weekends.

Back