• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Sold my house!

"70 StangMan" said:
Sounds like me..started pumping gas at my Dad's Esso station around 11 or 12 on the weekends.

In the real world, our story is probably pretty typical. Younger generations...not so much.

Gawd, I'm old.

"silverblueBP" said:
My demise came about when I saw teenage boobs for the first time. It's been all downhill since.
Probably should have never taken your shirt off, I guess. That or laid off all the junk food at the gas station.

"Horseplay" said:
Probably should have never taken your shirt off, I guess. That or laid off all the junk food at the gas station.
:yah :yah :yah Now that's funny right there.

"Horseplay" said:

You know how we can tell you're gay? Someone mentions BOOBS and you think of moobs.

"silverblueBP" said:
You know how we can tell you're gay? Someone mentions BOOBS and you think of moobs.
I thought you were going to say because I bought a pastel green car.

For the record, I was until now unfamiliar with the term moobs. I guess one must have them to know the term.

"70 StangMan" said:
So as I take it this young ( look like in the teens ) couple are moving from town into the country, to a farm and don't want or need a tractor ? :wtf :confu

he's aiming on planting some seeds, but nothing to do with gardening.... :roll

"silverblueBP" said:
I was just shy of 13 when I started working. Pumped gas at a Stuckey's and ran the inside register. Why you guys were off shitting your diapers, I was already on my way to becoming the pre Bill Gates. My demise came about when I saw teenage boobs for the first time. It's been all downhill since.

You know, for the majority of us, we we saw teenage boobs for the first time, there was nothing "down hill".

You're doing it wrong. :shrug

Back