• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Stangfix in Ireland

Havok1

Well boys and girls, I don't have time to check out all the new posts, but I wanted to drop a quick line. My wife and I along with another couple are visiting the wonderful country of Ireland. I was lucky enough to meet up with JohnnyM. As the wife of the other couple stated, it was the "highlight of Dublin." Johnny treated us to a pint of ale and a quick tour. We got to talk a little Mustang, but not nearly enough. I thought I'd share a few pictures. As usual, I got a little ribbing about meeting a guy I only new from the internet. It was Johnny and my "first date."

IMG_2901.jpg

I asked if he needed anything from the states. He replied.... pants. This didn't help the situation any with the friends.

IMG_2915.jpg

Of course I couldn't come without gifts from the States!

IMG_2916.jpg
Stangfix is now officially in Ireland!!

IMG_2917.jpg

And I made him an official unofficial Raleigh Police Officer!

IMG_2918.jpg

I'll post more when we get home. Till then, I'll leave Johnny to chime in. Cheers mates!

Brian

Last edited by a moderator:
Your the man Brian! Way to show him a little of that southern hospitality! Nice touch brotha!

I didn't realize you hadn't been around................jp. Glad ya'll are having a good time and tell Johnny hello. He's a pretty cool guy.

:stfu :bird to all you t shirt owning bastages. If I had a StangFix shirt, I would have worn it to the track today instead of the old ratty VMF shirt.

Just sayn

I am now offically the head of the Irish Branch of Stangfix....(cue change of custom title)......

Brian,
It was an absolute pleasure meeting you guys. My only disappointment was not having more time to party or work on my stang!!!!

I will be in touch later today with details about where to go and what to do in Dingle.

Big hello to everyone and look forward to hearing from you before you fly back.

Johnny

May I be the first to offer a cyber hand shake to the new El Presidente :nice

Well, i am proud and honoured to be the first every El Presidente of StangFix Ireland...I promise to implement and maintain the very loose and gray rules and morals of this fine International establishment....

"70_Fastback" said:
A little intermingling of Nationalities ahe...?

Indeed, but I am liking the twist...If we were to get technical I would be Uachtarán na hÉireann ag an StangFix

Back