• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Stangfix in Ireland

"Johnny M" said:
That's Irish for ya...It's how we roll over here...

I thought Irish was just English with a crazy garbled accent... :wtf

Who would've known!

:hide2

"silverblueBP" said:
I thought Irish was just English with a crazy drunken slurred accent... :wtf

Who would've known!

:hide2

No doubt! or should I toss in the infamous "+1" ?

And I corrected your statement up above Mark.

"Johnny M" said:
Well, i am proud and honoured to be the first every El Presidente of StangFix Ireland...I promise to implement and maintain the very loose and gray rules and morals of this fine International establishment....

So...when can I apply for stimulus money from your fine country? Someone needs to pick up the pace of drinking your beers...

Well, we made it home to the US of A. I've started in a detox clinic so my post here may be sporadic. The beer in Ireland is way too good. And I found that the more I drank, the easier it was for me to understand the locals and the reverse seemed to be true as well. It also helped when driving on the left side of the road. Only over there can you drive like a drunken buffoon and fit right in.

Just kidding Johnny. While the beer there is quite good, the country is absolutely beautiful. And for the most part, everyone was as nice as could be. Everyone was happy to offer advice on places to go and see locally that most tourist wouldn't see. I'm still working on sorting the pictures, but I'll try to get some up soon.

Brian.

Back