• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

StangFix Stickers now available.

cmayna

DILLIGARA?
Donator
Get your StangFix stickers here ! Available immediately are 4.5 in. x 4.5 in. vinyl laminated stickers for exterior application such as, your toolbox, garage wall, backside of your favorite girlfriend or trophy wife (go to Grumpys for details), whatever. Also available are a limited supply of 3.5in.x3.5in. static cling decals for interior glass application, meaning you apply the decal on the inside of the glass.
As noted in an earlier post, here is a pic of a laminated vinyl sticker on my JohnPro toolbox.
4-130811162023.jpeg

Today the windshield static cling decals also arrived.

Here is a pic of it installed in Shag.
4-240811173553-85121398.jpeg

4-240811173550-8511620.jpeg

4-240811173555-85132426.jpeg

And whenever the daughter brings Red home, ahem!, I might then take another picture.

Static Cling decals are applied with the help of water. Brief instructions will accompany all shipments that include static cling decals.
Here is a pic of both decals plastered all over Shags hood with the exterior vinyl stickers closest to the windshield and the static cling decals nearest the camera. Note the static decal already installed in Shags glass.
4-240811183802.jpeg

Pricing:
Exterior Sticker: $3.66 for first sticker which includes USA based 1st class postage. $2.72 for each additional sticker up to 9 pcs with a slight increase in postage due to qty. Pricing for each sticker includes a dontation to StangFix.
Static Cling decal: $3.98 for first decal which includes USA based 1st class postage. $3.03 for each additional decal up to 9 pcs with a slight increase in postage due to qty. Pricing for each decal includes a donation to StangFix.
Payment via cash, check or PayPal. If PayPal, you must state that it is a personal gift so I dont get hit with the standard PalPal 4% charge. Please indicate your StangFix name in your PayPal transaction and qty of stickers.
My PayPal addy is my email which is on file if you simply click on my "cmayna" name.

Very limited supply for both sticker and decals. Get the first batch while they last. Keep in mind I only have 150 static decals and 250 vinyl laminated stickers. I can always order more with a quick turn. PM me with how many of each you want.

For those wishing to send me cash/check/gold jewelry mail it to:

Craig Maynard
c/o Avocet Sports Tech.
180-2 Constitution Dr.
Menlo Park, CA. 94025

Let me know if you plan to pay this method.

There seems to be a little confusion regarding how much to send when requesting more than 1 sticker so here's some prices

1 each $6.69
2 each $12.64
3 each $18.39
2 vinyl /1 static $9.61
3 vinyl /1 static $12.33
3 vinyl /2 static $15.36

Craig

Last edited by a moderator:
Craig, can I get 3 stickers and 2 clings please? Did those prices inc. shipping? Thanks, kip
Please pm email for paypal.

Hi Craig, I would like to claim 2 of each, if my rithmatic is correct I'll owe you $13.39 (in US dollars) let me know what else I have to do.

Tanks

Red just came home so quickly threw on a static sticker on the rear quarter window.

aefdeb94-b7c2-05a3.jpg

I bought one of each thru PP. Thanks, they look great.

Please include directions on how to place on SWMBO's backside w/o getting slapped.

"DEL65" said:
I bought one of each thru PP. Thanks, they look great.

Please include directions on how to place on SWMBO's backside w/o getting slapped.

Very simple. You have me do it for ya :yah

Back