• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

StangFix Stickers now available.

Craig,
I tried looking on your profile for the email addy but it's not there, need to paypal ya before they are all gone!

Got the PM Craig on shipment of stickers and won't overload you with a reply PM, but Thank's for doing this and the quick ship. I take back most of the things that I've said about you. :pbj

Got my stickers and clings in the mail today, I like them. Thanks Craig
45f62c0b-5f78-5d31.jpg
. Except they're printed sideways.

"67 Fastback" said:
I'd take one if you want to donate :beer
Bill

Ditto, I wouldn't mind one for a cabinet in the garage. I'll send Craig a payment for a SF one if you want to replace it.

I got mine today. They are awesome. Now where am I going to stick them?

Thanks Craig.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

I received mine on Saturday as well. Could not believe they arrived so fast. They look great. Thanks!

Now if only my back ordered parts would show up...

This direct quote from the cling decal instructions makes me wonder if craig wrote them:
..."Apply to wet spot, sliding it into position and lightly squeeze out any excess moisture.." sounds familiar for some reason.

Do I see a little air pocket under the STA and then the lower vertical white bar? "get er done...."

Hooray, mine have arrived today.
Thanks Craig for the strong packaging and postage.
I have stuck one on the back of the Hilux to advertise the Stangfix, as we head off on a 1600km drive to Cairns in the morning.
The Daughter in Law has gone into labour, so by the time we get there Granddaughter number 2 will have arrived.
]

stickerq.jpg

Back