• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Started my trip today...Mustangs

wow thanks Craig for the offer...but the wife is allergic to cats. A visit is okay but staying.....nah....

we'll find something. Like I said not sure of our arrival date. I'm in Glenwood Springs, Co right now. Just did 521 miles today....a lot of twisties and high speeds. Heading for Glenn Morgan's (MrGEM) house tomorrow.

wow thanks Craig for the offer...but the wife is allergic to cats. A visit is okay but staying.....nah....

we'll find something. Like I said not sure of our arrival date. I'm in Glenwood Springs, Co right now. Just did 521 miles today....a lot of twisties and high speeds. Heading for Glenn Morgan's (MrGEM) house tomorrow.
Fly under the Radar, Mikey!

I spy with my little eye a highway in Utah! That's where that pic of you and the Vette is from, right?

Jealous!

Yep Kelly.....its on Hwy 95 east of Torrey....Hwy 12-24-95 are some GREAT driving roads

I'm In Colo Springs now...found my wife too. We will be driving up Pikes Peak on friday and leaving for Bowling Green on Sat.

Craig I have hotel for wed/thurs/fri in Bowling Green and doing the Vette thing on Thursday. Let me know where the Power tour will be on Friday I'll be there.....also we'll be at your house for the Sat morning get to gether...if that's ok.

Yep Kelly.....its on Hwy 95 east of Torrey....Hwy 12-24-95 are some GREAT driving roads

I'm In Colo Springs now...found my wife too. We will be driving up Pikes Peak on friday and leaving for Bowling Green on Sat.

Craig I have hotel for wed/thurs/fri in Bowling Green and doing the Vette thing on Thursday. Let me know where the Power tour will be on Friday I'll be there.....also we'll be at your house for the Sat morning get to gether...if that's ok.
yeah, come on over! Did I give you my address?
The Power Tour will be at the Bowling Green Airport. It's a small airport but easy to find. the Address is: 1000 Woodhurst St, Bowling Green, KY 42103. It's just off the main drag a little West of the shopping mall. I think the main drag is called Scottsville Road or Hwy 231. It is a couple exits off I-65 South from the Corvette plant and museum. I imagine there will be lots of signs.
You might also want to check out the Hot Rod reunion at Beach Bend. It's an old drag strip in a very nice location and has a campground, amusement park and water park. I think it starts on Thursday. I know the tour and museum can take your whole day but it is another fun thing going on while you are there.

Back