• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Terry's 2017 Hot Rod Power Tour Diary

I met everyone at Craig's and we got the Impala SS back together. They're expecting you in the morning. I'm driving back to home below Nashville tonight.

Sent from my XT1053 using Tapatalk

it was a long HOT day but it was fun to see you again Jon. Sorry I wasn't there when you arrived but thanks for helping get the rear axle back together. I should have had flat Terry helping under the car! Sorry Mike I was not expecting Jerry's car to have issues! The old truck did great, the Bobcat did too and Pat texted me that he made it home with no issues. Larry is here at the house and car is good. Jerry and Larry will hit the road for home in the morning.

Jerry and Larry are gone but Mike is on his way over
6e38727c91120d214de081117d4003f2.jpg

9e0e3aa0fa01050d3e0487bd2e5f77c3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

we waved to the Mach 1 when we saw it. He was going one way and we the other (to Craig's house)

Only got to Harriman, TN.....262 miles total.

We will make Tail of the Dragon tomorrow. back roads as much as possible. A little Interstate just to get across some spots. Saw a house on fire in a small town today.

Glad to see you all made the tour without many issues. Pat, I think your stang looks great and Im glad you had an issue free trip. I dont trust my car that much to do something like that.

Glad to see you all made the tour without many issues. Pat, I think your stang looks great and Im glad you had an issue free trip. I dont trust my car that much to do something like that.
Thanks.

I didn't trust my car either, but what the hey. If it broke it would have went home on a trailer.

I put 1277 miles on it total. Averaged about 21 MPG over the whole trip.

my truck speedo is off but CJ's odometer showed about 2100 miles round trip. based on his miles I roughly calculated my fuel economy in the truck and it was about 10 mpg...

Mike, Glad you stopped by, have fun on the tail of the Dragon. You will enjoy it!!!

I already slotted next June for the Power Tour. We leave tomorrow night for Rhode Island and also Niagara Falls.

PS. I did not recognize Craig in the pictures with a beard and short hair.

Back