• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

The Daily Thong!

24622180386_large.jpg

Heaven's havin recess! :naug

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like we need a duplicate picture monitoring system here although it is always nice to view again......

Damn, you made me go back thru all those posts to find it........and it was a post I put up......post #36. Like I say, always good to get another view...

From one of my earliest posts on Stangfix: possibly the world's smallest bikini.

restofbofm.jpg

OK so I Visit another Mustang site with a thread similar to this. But they have some simple rules, no nips, cracks or bungholes. Can I assume the same here? But the one question that I do have is an areola considered a nip? Or is it just the nip or no areola and nips allowed? For what it is worth the thread is called "The OFFICIAL Thong & Cleavage Showdown" fd

But they have some simple rules, no nips, cracks or bungholes.

Sounds reasonable to me....

The cool thing about this site is if you slightly/accidenally step over the line, no-one is going to ban your ass. A moderator may delete the picture if he feels it's "too much". If so, don't take any offense by it and just move on.

Life here is pretty simple.

"daveSanborn" said:
The cool thing about this site is if you slightly/accidenally step over the line, no-one is going to ban your ass. A moderator may delete the picture if he feels it's "too much". If so, don't take any offense by it and just move on.

+1...I love this thread.... :hug2

img4a6da84b9a4db.jpg

img4a6da84cdcfbd.jpg

img4a7826702a6ba.jpg

img4a7826714b22a.jpg

img4a78267335937.jpg

img4ab0846e55c8e.jpg

img4ab0846e9922b.jpg

img4ab0846fab4c7.jpg

img4a925387b9d9d.jpg

img4a9253896e805.jpg

img4a3670ae8d34a.jpg

img4a6da84b8e5ec.jpg

I am sure that this is still not good enough, I will keep trying. fd

"FordDude" said:
I am sure that this is still not good enough, I will keep trying. fd

As a connoisseur of the "Large Rack" I am very impressed...keep up the good work. :ecit

Are there flies flying in and out of this guys mouth?

WTF, isn't that Sluggo?

img4ae55e47608f4.jpg

Sure wish you guys would post the pics instead of just the link....here at work those sites are BANNED...so I miss out on all the fine artistic pics :ep you are showing. :cry

Back