• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

The Daily Thong!

sexy-kelly-kelly-bikini-pics-1.jpg

What is it about sand stuck to a girl that looks so sexy? I've seen it on a few photo's and it looks awesome.

However, in real life sand stuck to a girl is painful. I've done my fair share of playing around with girls in the sand and inevitably the sand gets in places where it's definitely not welcome. No amount of "wiping the sand off" EVER WORKS! The event goes from "hot and heavy" to "completely over" in Z-06 0-60 MPH time.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is one great thread/post.
It sure brightens up my mornings...but...

Do you think it would get more responses if we could find a Eleanor project being built by a driveway thong mechanic?.....ewww :headacnevermind..Craig would model his Mankin again. :roulette

playboy-hot-chicks-cool-kicks-5.jpg

Is it just me or do those stockings give her the appearance of un-shaven legs? Not that it would actually slow me down any....

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Johnny, are those all Irish girls you are posting pics of? I can't wait to go to Ireland if they are!!! :run

"Flysure1" said:
Hey Johnny, are those all Irish girls you are posting pics of? I can't wait to go to Ireland if they are!!! :run

Rod,
Sorry to disappoint but the castles and mountains are more interesting than Irish women....Feel free to bring some hot single american women between the age of 23-35 with you on our trip..if you are unsure about my type just reference the women on this tread....

Tara,
:wor for 5 Point Harness Chic......... :wor

"tarafied1" said:
Thanks, it was tuff to get my wife to pose for that one! :danc

Well then, you best upload LOTS of pics of her!!

That must be all of the pic, I just try to incert an image from my mind, Randy on the other hand just thinks of wool and says she is not baaaaaaaad.

Back