• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

The official 400th annual WE gift thread

Mines heading west. Sent out today. Decorated by my daughter.

c5877dc427e460e3cc72930bd478a1f3.jpg

Received my WE gift today, Wife says I can't open it until Christmas. Pictures will follow after Christmas, Thanks Mel for the package.

Well...Toni was on the phone with 6 different postal services in
St Paul, Minnesota. Each passed her around like a football from
facility to facility.

She spent about 5 hours on the phone and then spent
57 additional minutes on hold with Postal Tracking 800 # !!!

The package has to be searched out "by hand" and she opened
an official case number !

Stay tuned...she's not done yet

Well...Toni was on the phone with 6 different postal services in
St Paul, Minnesota. Each passed her around like a football from
facility to facility.

She spent about 5 hours on the phone and then spent
57 additional minutes on hold with Postal Tracking 800 # !!!

The package has to be searched out "by hand" and she opened
an official case number !

Stay tuned...she's not done yet

Oh you thought their new ad campaign about being able to track a package to see when it was delivered meant one you had SENT?! Wrong! It's so you could track a package being sent TO YOU in order to see when it was delivered. That way instead of opening your door to see if it's sitting on your porch you can waste time on their website checking first! It certainly takes the guess work out of it. A really "valuable" service! <insert sarcasm ANYWHERE you wish!>

BTW, in all seriousness Uncle Vinny, good luck with the WE package you sent. Hopefully it'll all work itself out!

well, I am heading to Florida tonight. I was getting things ready to put in the car and then this was delivered...WE Gift 2015 box.jpg

I was home alone, so I decided to open it rather than take it to Florida with me to open down there (you know in case transporting it across state lines might be illegal).
Thanks Crusty, just the things I has been hoping for!
A smoke detector, bouncy balls, some kinda gadget with pop tops, an interesting LED light of some kind, a cool licence plate frame, a cool shirt from Cars by Chris, a flood safe hose connection, a shifter boot, and a combo pad lock! Oh and a NHL back pack bag thingy.
Thanks man!!!
And I don't know if it is by coincidence or plan but your WE gift probably passed mine in the mail...WE Gift 2015.jpg

I was home alone, so I decided to open it rather than take it to Florida with me to open down there (you know in case transporting it across state lines might be illegal).
Thanks Crusty, just the things I has been hoping for!
A smoke detector, bouncy balls, some kinda gadget with pop tops, an interesting LED light of some kind, a cool licence plate frame, a cool shirt from Cars by Chris, a flood safe hose connection, a shifter boot, and a combo pad lock! Oh and a NHL back pack bag thingy.
Thanks man!!!
And I don't know if it is by coincidence or plan but your WE gift probably passed mine in the mail...View attachment 27255

Yes, my package from you was sitting on my doorstep. I'll open it tonight. The bottle caps are refrigerator magnets, I just stuck them to a large washer for shipping. The smoke detector is only two years old. After I got my new roof installed, I was informed that I now had to bring my smoke detectors up to code. I only had the single one in the hallway by the bedrooms. Current code requires a detector in each bedroom and one in the hall, all interconnected. I hope the shirt fits you, it's too small for me.

I got something in the mail today....it said not to open until Dec 25....but it smelled really bad, like something was rotting. So I opened it right up and found something to hang on the tree. Then I went and took a shower..........

12371101_10205338114557348_8925408416395323934_o.jpg

Probably (and hopefully) the final update.

Toni received a call 10 am this morning from the Cedar City Post Office in Utah.

They were telling her the pkg is "NOT" there...but...they are under 2-3 feet of snow
and "severe weather". (Toni saw the weather was 45 degrees...but...kept her mouth shut)

They also told her that the planes are currently using the "seats" for passengers and
"not" for pkgs since many flights have been delayed and cancelled.

HA...Toni, in her SMOOTH style told them:
"When was the last time you were seated on an airplane next to a package ???
Packages don't ride with passengers." Silence on the other end.

In any event...seems she was successful pushing buttons because now,
supposedly, the WE GIFT arrived at 11am in Salt Lake City, UT.
Hopefully it's moving to its' final destination...and I'll be able to get some sleep

Don't laugh...I live with her !!!

Probably TSA intercepted the package as the X-rays detected the broom, which is a prohibited item. I know that for a fact, because a broom, when applied to the backside, is definitely torture!

Probably (and hopefully) the final update.

Toni received a call 10 am this morning from the Cedar City Post Office in Utah.

They were telling her the pkg is "NOT" there...but...they are under 2-3 feet of snow
and "severe weather". (Toni saw the weather was 45 degrees...but...kept her mouth shut)

They also told her that the planes are currently using the "seats" for passengers and
"not" for pkgs since many flights have been delayed and cancelled.

HA...Toni, in her SMOOTH style told them:
"When was the last time you were seated on an airplane next to a package ???
Packages don't ride with passengers." Silence on the other end.

In any event...seems she was successful pushing buttons because now,
supposedly, the WE GIFT arrived at 11am in Salt Lake City, UT.
Hopefully it's moving to its' final destination...and I'll be able to get some sleep

Don't laugh...I live with her !!!

Too funny. I was in Cedar a couple days ago in a two wheel drive Ranger and maybe 8" of snow. It hasn't snowed since.

Lol!

Mel

I opened my package from Craig (Tarafied1). It held an assortment of stuff:

img_2398-jpg.27259

Most is pretty self-explanatory. The USB flash drive had me scratching my head for a bit, until I looked at the bottom and read 2 GB, then I realized it pulled apart. It's in the shape of an aluminum can, which is one of the things that Novelis produces aluminum for. The green thing that says Novelis is a USB adapter that plugs into a lighter socket.

img_2397-jpg.27260

Suki says "this is MINE". Cats like the simplest stuff.

Thanks, Craig.

Attachments

• IMG_2398.JPG
    IMG_2398.JPG
    925.6 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_2397.JPG
    IMG_2397.JPG
    935.2 KB · Views: 48

img_2398-jpg.27259

Most is pretty self-explanatory. The USB flash drive had me scratching my head for a bit, until I looked at the bottom and read 2 GB, then I realized it pulled apart. It's in the shape of an aluminum can, which is one of the things that Novelis produces aluminum for. The green thing that says Novelis is a USB adapter that plugs into a lighter socket.

img_2397-jpg.27260

Thanks, Craig.

So you got and answered Schroedinger's box.

Mel

img_2398-jpg.27259

img_2397-jpg.27260

Thanks, Craig.
glad you like it. The candy was my wife's idea. It's from her hometown. Glad the kitty like the box too. We have 4 kitties, I should have remembered and get something for her too. Sorry

Back