• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

The official 400th annual WE gift thread

Got mine from MrGem, but I think he meant Mark Sellers

Attachments

• 20151227_113156 (3).jpg
    20151227_113156 (3).jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 29
Got my gift box from mach1mark. It included a couple Ranchero emblems, a Leatherman like tool, a Carolina distillery burlap sack, a security camera, and a light Saber flashlight that the boy quickly claimed. Thanks Mark.

Bill
3961a2e331424730b26c8f22fb50a54e.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Ok, so I've received so much stuff I can't possibly type it all in one day. I'm just going to post the pic and who it came from. If for some reason I screw this up, just blame it on the chemo brain!

Craig sent this from the East coast.

IMG_6590%20Large.jpg
The door handles are from a PT Cruiser. I blew the doors off of it for ya but the doors were too big to mail...

A little late in posting. My came from SACBILL.

WE1.JPG
The TP roll went to the shop. I going to try the beer marinade soon. Never have too many ball caps. The Great Pyrenees at the farm seem to think my caps are chew toys. They seem to find them no mater where I hang them up.

Well...as simple as this was, I got my signals crossed. I'm rarely on this site, so I don't know some of you and your screen names - and that led to a small SNAFU.

When Mel reached out to me and asked that I take part, there were 2 different people we discussed as possible recipients. Ultimately, Mel gave me a screen name and an address, so I grabbed a couple of things from my stash in the basement, and mailed them off, along with a note. Unfortunately, the note was appropriate for one of the potential recipients - but not for the guy I actually sent the gift to. So, Mark, that is how you got a note that made no sense. Sorry. You sent me a box of your stuff, and I appreciate it. Semper Fi.

That was the first bit of confusion.

I got a second WE item the day after receiving Mark's parcel. It was from Kelly, whom I've met before. Because that was the 2nd gift, I packaged up another item from my basement collection and mailed it off to her, along with a note.

Sorry I managed to screw this up...It's not rocket science, but evidentally it was beyond my capacity. I'll do better next year.

Absolutely no worries Glenn, I totally understood what happened. You can never go wrong with sending a gift to a Mark:) I sent one too. By the way the Cobra valve cover is a great addition to my desk.
Being as I replied so late, I'm just glad I was able to be involved. And a little confusion always makes for a better story.

Well...as simple as this was, I got my signals crossed. I'm rarely on this site, so I don't know some of you and your screen names - and that led to a small SNAFU.

When Mel reached out to me and asked that I take part, there were 2 different people we discussed as possible recipients. Ultimately, Mel gave me a screen name and an address, so I grabbed a couple of things from my stash in the basement, and mailed them off, along with a note. Unfortunately, the note was appropriate for one of the potential recipients - but not for the guy I actually sent the gift to. So, Mark, that is how you got a note that made no sense. Sorry. You sent me a box of your stuff, and I appreciate it. Semper Fi.

That was the first bit of confusion.

I got a second WE item the day after receiving Mark's parcel. It was from Kelly, whom I've met before. Because that was the 2nd gift, I packaged up another item from my basement collection and mailed it off to her, along with a note.

Sorry I managed to screw this up...It's not rocket science, but evidentally it was beyond my capacity. I'll do better next year.

OK, not entirely your fault. I ended up with one guy getting two and one not getting one.

At this time ii tracked down the missing one, it is on a UPS truck and should be there Wednesday.

The double gift? Who knows how I botched that one.

I figure it is all good fun, so I hope everyone enjoyed it. Someone else is in charge next year.

Mel

When you get slackers like me coming in last minute it throws everything off.
Thanks for putting it together Mel, you did a great job

I thank you too Mel for putting this together. I am wearing my CBC shirt today in fact! Hope I don't need the smoke detector...

I think you did ok. You got my vote for next year lol.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Back