• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Think I may have unexpectedly found my next project car... pics

OK, if you don't buy it for that price, you're insane. If you don't have the money, get a side gig selling drugs or robbing banks to buy it...that is too beautiful to pass up.

AND to test my son, who is only 2 years, 6 months, I asked him to come and look and said "Who is that car?" he started at it for a few quiet seconds and said "It's Doc Hudson!"

That's my boy! Already able to tell his classics apart! Reminds me of a few months ago when I was showing him pictures of mustangs and everyone he saw he'd say "That's a Mustang!" To test him I pulled up a picture of a 67 camaro and asked "Is THAT A Mustang." Long quiet pause. "Ummm, Nope!" ATTA BOY!

Seriously, there's no logical excuse for not buying that car. You know how there's guy who always stumble across great deals? You just got one! Snatch it up!

God look how beautiful that interior is!!

Does it have the full original driveline in it?

Steve

The flippin thing runs and drives.

If he don't get his ass in gear soon we need to go up there ans smack him around.

"70_Fastback" said:
We're going to buy it! And she does come with car too :rofl
Oh, Hell Yea !!!! I needed to check in to my wife's family before comitting 27 years ago, not the first old car among any of them. NOTHING. :expl

That would make a great project. If you decide on flipping it I will buy it and you can double your money!................I know you never will but I figure I would be the first to ask.

Have fun with the project!

Just got off the phone with her, offered $1599.99.....she's thinking about it :pep

"68EFIvert" said:
That would make a great project. If you decide on flipping it I will buy it and you can double your money!................I know you never will but I figure I would be the first to ask.

Have fun with the project!

You're about 10 back in line by now :naug

You guys aren't going to believe this shit...

Apparantly, after we left, a truck driver drove buy and saw it, and stopped and offered her 5K for it. She turned him down because now she want's to try to sell it for a lot more because this one jacktard stopped and F'd it up for me.

I'm pissed to say the least. Bonnie is pretty peeved too.

Damn it. :expl

And more than likely what'll happen is she will price it sky high and it'll never sell. She won't cover it back up,it'll sit out in the elements and it will turn to shit.

Damn it. I'm getting more pissed thinking about it.

Should've wrote a check on the spot. That sucks!!!! Make sure she realizes it will stay in the family if you get it, she was gonna sell for $1500, and greed kills. Money is the root of all evil....MAKE SURE SHE KNOWS THAT!!!

we went back over there yesterday to see her Dad for father's day. I didn't wannt to go because I was pissed still.

New price: $12,000.00.

W T F happened to $1500. Do I need to mention that I am still super pissed off.... :expl

It was wrong of them to offer it and then not stand by the offer. But how would you have felt if you only paid 1500 and sold the car for 15K. How would your GF have felt if you made 13500 off her parents?

I always wonder about that. If I came across a Shelby barn find or something and the owner didnt know what he had or what it was worth. Would I be able to buy it super cheap and flip it for big money. The thought is very, very appealing. But I dont know that I could do it. I think I would offer to sell the car for the person and give them more money that they were trying to sell it for, but I dont think I could take someone like that, unless of course the person was just LOADED, then I wouldnt feel so bad.

Back