• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Tire Size Poll Front Verses Back

The tire store i went to today was about to close but the guy showed me a BF TA that was 235/50/15 It looked nice and wide . It pretty much matches the 205/60 except it is wider. My fenders are rolled , so I will fins out tomorrow if they fit. The rear will be a whole different story. This tire may fill the front nicely but it would be lost in the rear if I did not get a larger side wall.

The staggered looked seems to be the way to go. I am going to make it not a drastic as it it now though. Just to be sure I will stick the new front tire on the rear and take some pics to post. Since I am not going to buy the rear tires yet this will give me time to think about it and get some more in put.

First , The tread on these tires are just dreamy , so please tell me what they are and then I am sure they are not going to be available in 15. It will be my luck.

2_11_11_09_11_14_26_2.JPG

Damn... look at the stance of this car. :craz I missed this pic the first time around WOW
photodisplay.php

Last edited by a moderator:
Del65, Is that you and Johnpro in your bottom pic? I run the same tire size as you do as well. Nice choice?

Yup, me and JohnPro. The pic was taken last June at a car show/cruise-in here in town. I poached the picture from the Modesto Bee's website.

When you ask, "Nice choice?" I'm not sure what you mean. Although I my first choice was Salma Hyak, who never responds to my invitations, John's a great choice for shotgun. He's very skilled at locating the babes..."Look there's one at two o'clock."

Also I'm very happy with going with the staggered tires.

Back