• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Trying to stab the C6 to the 460. Not going so well.

Yup...

I'm guessing someone finally told him that sweatshirt, that I gave him, was actually pink instead of grey. :wtf

"70_Fastback" said:
Yup...

I'm guessing someone finally told him that sweatshirt, that I gave him, was actually pink instead of grey. :wtf
If only you would have been so inspired prior to his last visit. Would have been such fun...

and Deb mentioned that if the circumstances had been reversed ie: J left HIS sweatshirt at my house, when he came to pick it up, it would've been flying high from the flag pole :yah

Wrong torque converter. Guessing it's was for a small block/C6 combo - CraigII said it could have been a 400 converter. The TC was bottoming out on the 6 crank bolts.

New one will be here in about an hour. Will report back.

It was good to talk with you today. I couldn't find a picture of my TC on the side you need. Glad you found the issue though. Hope the new one fits!

It's good that you found your problem.

I guess we can call back KO from his plane ride, eh?

Fits like a glove. Once the new converter was on, it took about a minute to get the trans stabbed to the 460. Thanks everyone; especially Craig!

"lethal289" said:
Mark, We would be glad if you got help.

:char

No need, when they let me out of the nut house, they said I was sane.

Back