• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Um, well, I'm not sure WTF to think of this...

Holy shit..........now, what were you looking for when you stumbled onto this site....right...on another Mustang site.....you probably posted it.....

"Kats66Pny" said:
and even posed with a Mustang! Hahahaha!

Not a Mustang....believe it is of Australian decent.......Falcons there I think.

And how much did you have to read to find that? I didn't get past the first half of the first page.......oh, wait.....it's Kat...I forgot..never mind.

I'm not sure what's creepier. The fact that someone would buy a DOLL to bump uglies with, or take said DOLL on vacation, act like she's a real person, and bump uglies with it.

"AzPete" said:
Not a Mustang....believe it is of Australian decent.......Falcons there I think.

And how much did you have to read to find that? I didn't get past the first half of the first page.......oh, wait.....it's Kat...I forgot..never mind.

C'mon.. that thread was farking hilarious!! The fact some dude took his sex toy on vacation ..well that's right up there with Jerry Springer entertainment!

The more I think about it....that's just f-ing creepy. I guess a blow up doll fights less than a :shee though.... :wtf

You wanna get really creeped out? Go to realdoll.com and check out the various "models" you can get. NSFW...i think...Does fake nips and lips count?

National Geographic had a show about guys who buy these things. Total losers, but had plenty of cash.

"Gigantopithecus" said:
You wanna get really creeped out? Go to realdoll.com and check out the various "models" you can get. NSFW...i think...Does fake nips and lips count?

National Geographic had a show about guys who buy these things. Total losers, but had plenty of cash.

I've seen the site long long ago. If I recall, those dolls were like $5,000 and higher.

Creepy, for sure, but hilarious! (and of course, not to mention - sad)

Makes you feel really normal, don't it!

I have wonder to wonder if it was one of these guys that came up with those dumb Old Navy commercials?

"timbeam" said:
I have wonder to wonder if it was one of these guys that came up with those dumb Old Navy commercials?

I doubt they have that much in brain power.....but maybe Old Navy is targeting them with those stupid commercials.

Back