• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Update on the Silver Bullitt

Why isn't this thread in the Member's Build Thread forum?

It's about time someone woke up and asked that question. Yeah, I guess it should go over there.

Glued the carpet to the panels today.
e8u7uhej.jpg

ymatetej.jpg

y2etuvy3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks good. I just sprayed, let it sit till it tacked and stuck it down. Came out great and still looks good 6 years later. Justin is getting some top notch work done! :wor

That's putting it mildly. Besides cutting my finger while trimming the carpet, The repro corner trim pieces fitment = big ole sucky! I have it roughed in but it needs lots of "adjustment" before I'll be happy with it.

udu2asy5.jpg

Meanwhile, I'm going to start fitting the trim pieces onto the other two panels. Hopefully they will be nicer to me.

#2 & #3 panels combined took less time than the first one.

4ygynu2u.jpg

Looks great! Was the old carpet glued to the panels? If so, how did you remove the old glue residue?

Where's my updates?? What are you doing over there????

Visited Craig over the weekend and things are looking pretty awesome! Craig is very talented.

Last couple days, I removed the front seats and center console to make room to work on the rear interior. Today ran the antenna extension cable and the antenna power wires down the LH rocker. Ran rear trunk latch wire and speaker wires down the RH rocker. Then I started searching the ceiling for the hidden ceiling panel brackets and identify their holes locations. A very good day.

Here's some pics:

pudutebu.jpg

tegara9a.jpg

ymagedyr.jpg

uvy6yga3.jpg

Back