• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Venturing to the Dark Side

"silverblueBP" said:
Sweet look'n car, thank gawd it's not another butt ugly GO :dh

Ya.....as if you would know. If it wasn't for the printed word..........well, you know.

Sharp car... And the mustangs nice too. :lol Dont forget to post some pics of that mopar when it comes back from paint. :vic

Got your PM over there....Glad to see you made it! I guess that since I got you here I have to give you the cookies!

Here you go!

Car looks awesome!!!!!!!!

Mel

I definitely will post up some pics of the Mopar when she comes back from paint. The guy said he was aiming at 30-45 days when we dropped it off the week before xmas so probably see it sometime in mid-february (I used to work for the guy the summer before I started law school and his work is AMAZING top notch stuff, but at a snails pace).

Can't believe I missed the Mopar...I started out as a mopar head too, I had a 71 RoadRunner and I've got a 66 Fury now. Heck, my dad used to have a 67 Coronet just like that with an LA 318 in it. Can't wait to see both cars finished!

Back