• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

VMF...You have insufficient privileges to reply here

KBMWRS

Welcome truth back
Donator
So even though I CAN log into VMF it seems I'm banned to post or respond.:D

I was going to respond to a post about a 67 seatbelt light but alas the Gestapo found a way.

Geez, so you have a guest account basically. Same posting privileges as someone with no account. That's terrible

So even though I CAN log into VMF it seems I'm banned to post or respond.:D

I was going to respond to a post about a 67 seatbelt light but alas the Gestapo found a way.
Why would you try to post something so polarizing as a seatbelt light to begin with? Some of us are anti-seatbelt lights as others are just too way over the top about them. If you need, I can post on your behalf! :D

I couldn't find KBMWRS as a VMF member, so I presume that's not your login name on VMF anymore.

Dunno if my account works, but you can use it if you want to. I haven't used it since coming here.

Mel

Sent from my SM-G990U using Tapatalk

I couldn't find KBMWRS as a VMF member, so I presume that's not your login name on VMF anymore.
Oh I tried that years ago....always banned. But I have been a member for a few years now being all nice and clean.

Well I have a VPN and I have Hughes Net so my IP address changes all the time. Hence the reason I could sign up again and again because my sign up address would change. I think after a while they gave up on me until I mention that I couldn't log in (Because of my VPN) And then I'm blocked. So I'm guessing The brown shirts are still following orders from old Boobo from a long ago misunderstanding of who posted what which got me banned in the first place.

I find this interesting. Seems you have been making posts and replying. I do not know if they can restrict select items but this account looks no different than others I have looked at. You have been registered long enough and made enough posts to get past any restrictions I know of. *I have removed any relevant info so as to keep anyone from finding this Registered User*.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Registered
Joined XXXXXXX, 20XX
Last seen XXX ago

Replies X9 Discussions Created X2

Thanks Laurie. Dave is also helping. I just don't know what happened.
I had been posting/responding being nice and all. No problems. Then I tried and through the fault of my own I could not log in...due to my VPN which blocks VMF site. Then I posted here about my frustration thinking it was still the 'ban' and rethought about my VPN. With my suspicion about the VPN fixed I could log in to VMF and did. But I did not post nor respond. A few days/week goes by and while logged into VMF I tried to respond to a post about a seat belt light. That's when I discovered my lack of privileges while still being logged in.
Strange.

Have you tried bypassing your VPN and see if you can login and post? Or do you suspect your IP address is blocked without the VPN? If so, can you use another computer not tied to your home?

I'll try that.
VPN ON or OFF same outcome. Logged out and back in...same.

Last edited:
So I take it you have been hesitant to ask for help directly on the VMF because you have used this second account to get around being banned on your original account. is that correct?

Back