• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

VMF...You have insufficient privileges to reply here

Thanks Terry...I know where you live....you too Markie;)
Idle threat. I dare you to come back here. It's not like I would have a good stock of scotches and bourbons and whiskeys sitting about that might require sampling. If the big man is scared maybe you can convince ole {.} and maybe Pat to come along as well for support. Hell, maybe even Craig would make the trek. Wait a minute...
this is sounding more and more like a Fix get together. Wonder if Trike boy would come out of hiding?

I came here because one of the junior brownshirts (who has no idea who Dooley is/was) drew it to my attention that an ex-member seemed to want to be reinstated. I only vaguely remembered KBMWRS from the VMF and quite frankly have no idea what he may have posted back in the day. I do see him here regularly and he seems an OK guy, so I checked on it. And it went all to crap from there. Mr. KBMWRS seems to very much not want or need any assistance.

Many people get banned and then return with a new email and a VPN, it's nothing new. You can't really keep people out. As long as you abide by the rules fairly well and don't disrupt things to the point that other members complain about you, you can do as you like. If by chance a moderator might see such a banned person and identify them as a person who technically isn't supposed to be there beyond a reasonable doubt, they will probably be banned again. And return yet again under a new name. Not a huge deal. Like how cops keep arresting the same minor criminals over and over. Everyone goes through the motions and the next day everyone gets back to what they were doing.

For some reason people in 3rd world countries get paid to join forums and then turn the accounts over to whatever spammer will pay for that. Plus people from Nigeria never seem to let up trying to scam Americans via email. So as moderators we have our hands full of that stuff. I personally am banning up to two dozen such overseas creeps a day now. So we're a bit busy. And I think we'll let all this go so I can get back to that sort of thing, yes? Carry on here.

"I came here because one of the junior brownshirts (who has no idea who Dooley is/was) drew it to my attention that an ex-member seemed to want to be reinstated."
The first step in rehabilitation is acknowledgement. ;)

"As long as you abide by the rules fairly well and don't disrupt things to the point that other members complain about you, you can do as you like. If by chance a moderator might see such a banned person and identify them as a person who technically isn't supposed to be there beyond a reasonable doubt, they will probably be banned again. And return yet again under a new name. Not a huge deal."

Bingo bango that's exactly what happened.

Since that happened again and again (and I was on for years with no problem) my only gripe was that after I posted here about my tribulations that I lost response 'privileges'. There-in lie's my concern and accusations

As for being a admin on a website....good on ya. I'm sure it takes a lot of time and effort. You're doing a good job...heck ya got this Cretan off the site.:D

Idle threat. I dare you to come back here. It's not like I would have a good stock of scotches and bourbons and whiskeys sitting about that might require sampling. If the big man is scared maybe you can convince ole {.} and maybe Pat to come along as well for support. Hell, maybe even Craig would make the trek. Wait a minute...
this is sounding more and more like a Fix get together. Wonder if Trike boy would come out of hiding?
Oh I'll be back...whaaaaaaaaa

How did I get roped into this discussion. I've been trying to avoid it so I don't get banned.

Wait, I haven't posted on vmf since I came over here. Nevermind then.

We do need a Midwest meet sometime though.

Sent from my motorola one 5G using Tapatalk

Who wants to waste time driving to filthy South Chicago when you could be in central Iowa, surrounded by Corn. If Mikey were to come, I could invite Bob.

I am happy to say I am more than 1,800 miles away from {.}. I should get at least a 28 hour notice if he starts heading our way! Terry is out of luck, he is right around the corner.

Back