• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Wanted - '67 Vert

cmayna

DILLIGARA?
Donator
No, not me personally but an acquaintance who already has a '66 Vette and a '69 Camaro, who wants to add a pony to his collection. He was seriously considering a over priced restomod '67 big block Vert up in San Francisco but after we came back from inspecting the car for him, he reconsidered and has asked for help in finding one, since he is spending most of his time currently in Europe.

What he wants is a very nice conditioned '67 Vert, S, K or A code. Preferred manual gear box, but might consider an auto which would be swapped out for a T5 or TKO. Exterior or interior color is not too important at this point. Preferably a San Jose car with minimal sheetmetal having been replaced.

Let me know, especially you Cali boys, if you know of any.

Just to clarify a point before it comes up, he is willing to pay top dollar for a very nice car.

Re: Wanted - '67 / '68 Vert

Don't know of any, but I'll keep my eyes open.

Tapayakkin' from ....

Wanted - '67 / '68 Vert

Last time I spoke to Darreld he was trying to sell his. You will not find many '68 verts nicer than that one. There should be pics if it all over this site.

If he was looking at a resto mod, why does it matter what code it is?

"GTchris" said:
Last time I spoke to Darreld he was trying to sell his. You will not find many '68 verts nicer than that one. There should be pics if it all over this site.

He didn't realize it was so resto modded until we went a looked at it. Though I do list a S code as being a possibility, I think he will want to lean towards, J,K or A code if he has a choice.

OK, I'll be looking. I love to spend other people's money.

Just cosigned a nice 66 vert. It's a west coast car I think and made it's way here. NEVER been parked outside, 0 rust and all original metal, new interior. Purrs like a kitten and I would drive it to Kalifornia without hesitation.

Too bad it's not a year or two newer. This guy is very firm regarding the year.

Wanted - '67 / '68 Vert

"cmayna" said:
"GTchris" said:

He didn't realize it was so resto modded until we went a looked at it. Though I do list a S code as being a possibility, I think he will want to lean towards, J,K or A code if he has a choice.

But my car is almost stock. :)

At least the door handles are.

Darreld
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"68EFIvert" said:
"cmayna" said:
"GTchris" said:

But my car is almost stock. :)

At least the door handles are.

Darreld

What code is your car Darreld?

I'd only be interested in buying it if it's an S code

I am not sure but I am sure I can find a VIN plate somewhere that has an S code. LOL!

Are you turning into a Mustang snob Chris?

Darreld

Dont we have one on the board for sale? The white vert in san antonio? I cant think of the user, sitting at airport waiting on a flight... I dig around and see if i can find it

Just to make it that more difficult, the buyer has decided to go for a '67 only. Argh! Original post modified.

If you all are looking out for this car....

I am looking out for a 67 convertible with a nice rustfree body.Anything else doesn't matter.
Sent PM if anything pops up.Thx
ps , don' want to jailbreak this topic.( said right?)

I went looking around the Pomona swap meet last Sunday. You know if you a 65/66 there were at least 13 of them. No 67 convertibles to be seen. I'll keep a eye out for one locally.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

I saw some one that was 15 grand in good condition, a complete fixer upper for around 7 and one guy that thought he had the golden convertible for 30k. The Pomona swap meet is pretty good to go to if you can buy a vendor space and go on Saturday. That's when the good buys are made. There a ton of cars and people selling parts. I'll usually find what I'm looking for out there.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Back