• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

We welcomed a new baby boy today!!

Those ST units are great little cars. I prefer the Focus over the Fiesta however. We tested out a Focus RS a few weeks ago....damn was that a fast car. Congrats on the ST

Those ST units are great little cars. I prefer the Focus over the Fiesta however. We tested out a Focus RS a few weeks ago....damn was that a fast car. Congrats on the ST

True, but that RS is almost 3 times what I paid for the ST!

Welcome to the Fiesta! Looks nice! Later this year when I reach escape velocity, we'll have to compare notes - your fast car with my little bugger with the train horn....

Did you get 0% financing on it?

Welcome to the Fiesta! Looks nice! Later this year when I reach escape velocity, we'll have to compare notes - your fast car with my little bugger with the train horn....

Did you get 0% financing on it?

Yep, got all the rebates and zero %. I like using other people's money! Z plan pricing too

Yep, got all the rebates and zero %. I like using other people's money! Z plan pricing too
Gotta love that z plan. Comes in real handy on higher priced fords too. I saved a total of 10 grand when i bought my f150 for my retirement gift to myself.

The plant I retired from makes the f series super duty cut away units. Where you guys getting your z plans from?

Back