• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

We welcomed a new baby boy today!!

Just wait until your new baby reaches the terrible two's and then later on starts dating Chebbys...

What is the difference between the Z and X plans (and I know it's two letters, but want to know the financial details, smart alecks).

here is what I found:

A-Plan
Ford's A-Plan is intended for Ford employees. This is often considered to be the best possible deal out of Ford's discounted Plan offers.

How it's calculated: Invoice - Holdback - Advertising Fee + $275 program fee

Back to top of page

Z-Plan
The Z-Plan is identical to the A-Plan but applies to Ford retirees. Since the programs are so similar, they are frequently referenced together as A/Z Plan.

How it's calculated: Same as A-Plan

Back to top of page

X-Plan
The X-Plan is actually two programs that equate to a discount for friends, family, and groups with special affiliations with Ford.

The Ford Partner Recognition X-Plan is essentially a supplier discount that members of certain companies that do business with Ford may qualify for.

The Friends & Neighbors X-Plan is a much broader set that can be used by employees and retirees to sponsor purchases by family and individuals outside their family.

How it's calculated: Invoice - 0.4% + $275 program fee

Back to top of page

D-Plan
Ford's D-Plan applies to dealer employees and family members.

How it's calculated: A-Plan + $100

Back to top of page

Just put close to a thousand miles on it over the last three days. Still smiling!

At least he was nice enough to welcome a car that was bought 6 years ago!

What's really hilarious is that you bought that thing and boasted about it. At least you've redeemed yourself a bit since.

That ST would kick your 65’s ass on a road course.
I honestly doubt that. My car's suspension is far from stock and is set up more or less for just that type of thing. Plus, I actually have the "driver mod" you are still chasing.

Back