• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

What are you drinking right now?

I start the day with copious amounts of coffee, but then I go to water for the rest of the day. Which is what I'm drinking now.

Well, I just got back from Lunch, so, I put the beer up and I am back to water........ two hours til break time! :mj

Had water with my Ninfa's tacos at lunch but decided to grab a 20 oz Big Red to keep me awake at work this afternoon.

nothingtoadd.gif

I drink WAY too much soda...

Sadly, I've got you beat.

I remember the last time I had a liquid other than alcohol or soda. It was Oct. 4th at breakfast in MB. I felt weird ordering a soda with breakfast so I had a glass of orange juice. Other than this, I can't remember the last time I had something other than soda/beer. I awake at 0600 each morning and finish the warm can of D. Pepsi on the night stand. On the way to work each morning I stop at the local mini-mart and re-fill my 44 oz. "sippy cup" with D. Pepsi. At 10 AM each morning I leave the office and head down the street to the local gas station where I again re-fill the 44 oz. cup. It gets re-filled again at 1200, 1430 and on the way home from work at 1700. Once home for the evening, the fridge has an endless supply of D. Pepsi. Consuming 4-6 12 oz. cans every evening is normal.

There was a sale on D.Pepsi at the local grocery store within the last year or so.... Five 12 pks for $10. I asked the store manager if there was any limit to the amount that I could purchase. He said "no, buy as many as you want". I told him I wanted all that he had. He laughed. I didn't. He loaded 2 entire pallets into the bed of my pickup truck straight off the store's loading dock. That winfall is now long gone, but I still buy the 12 pks. on sale to the tune of 20 12 pks. a month.

I am addicted to D. Pepsi.

You didn't notice any of it starting to taste bad, or odd, near the end of your supply due to aging? We had some old diet coke here at work, and I grabbed one and it was TERRIBLE. I don't remember how old, I want to say maybe a year old... lol. I didn't know soda would go bad.

I used to drink Coke like Dave does the D. Pepsi. That or CC. Then, one day I just stopped with drinking the coke. Hate the taste of regular coke. Will drink a diet now and then and maybe a d. pepsi if the wife has one. I use diet Dr. Pepper as a mix with the CC now and add a bit of cherry flavoring with a shot of cherry vodka. Of course, the Wattles is always cold too. Now I drink unsweet tea as a regular or water.

Nothing but Dr.P for me, and not that diet crap either. I go through a 12pack in about 2 days. My dentist thanks me for paying his car payment.

Man, I don't get this love affair with Dr.Pepper...that's some nasty stuff :barf

I could go for a dr. pepper... I like that stuff. My mom, she swears by the diet dr. P. i even forwarded that pic of the monkey drinking it to her.

Right now, its a coors light cause the hockey games on! :boo

Coors-Light.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm back drinking Old GrandDad tonite.

A story about Dr. Pepper. When I was young (8-9?), my mother wouldn't let me drink any soda before noon. In particular, she wouldn't allow me to drink Dr. Pepper, because she said it was made from prune juice. WTF? As soon as I could, I bought a Dr. Pepper, and fell in love with the different cola taste of it. It still is my favorite (well, root beer might be up there!), but Diet Dr. Pepper is where it's at.

just had a gulp of McArth vitamin D organic milk. diet sodas gives me a tummy ache. :cry

rather drink juices, but if there was just soda, i'd go for Coca-Cola or A&W Root first.

"daveSanborn" said:
Sadly, I've got you beat.

I remember the last time I had a liquid other than alcohol or soda. It was Oct. 4th at breakfast in MB. I felt weird ordering a soda with breakfast so I had a glass of orange juice. Other than this, I can't remember the last time I had something other than soda/beer. I awake at 0600 each morning and finish the warm can of D. Pepsi on the night stand. On the way to work each morning I stop at the local mini-mart and re-fill my 44 oz. "sippy cup" with D. Pepsi. At 10 AM each morning I leave the office and head down the street to the local gas station where I again re-fill the 44 oz. cup. It gets re-filled again at 1200, 1430 and on the way home from work at 1700. Once home for the evening, the fridge has an endless supply of D. Pepsi. Consuming 4-6 12 oz. cans every evening is normal.

There was a sale on D.Pepsi at the local grocery store within the last year or so.... Five 12 pks for $10. I asked the store manager if there was any limit to the amount that I could purchase. He said "no, buy as many as you want". I told him I wanted all that he had. He laughed. I didn't. He loaded 2 entire pallets into the bed of my pickup truck straight off the store's loading dock. That winfall is now long gone, but I still buy the 12 pks. on sale to the tune of 20 12 pks. a month.

I am addicted to D. Pepsi.

Dave, please post one of your extraordinary commentaries after you pass your first kidney stone. That should be another classic. :pop

Back