• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

What are you drinking right now?

I was reading this thread and it made me thirsty. I got as far as taking the cap off of the bottle of Crown, and then I realized that my night driver is league bowling tonight and I'm still covering the wreckers. That would suck to have to turn down a wrecker call because I had a drink. I guess it's milk and chocolate chip cookies, but let's not make that a bad thing. :nice

I went to the pantry for the cookies and I found a bag of Flaming Hot Cheetos. They don't burn until you STOP eating them.

I just finished off a room temperature Muscle Milk protein shake (chocolate) with 6g of Monohydate Creatin powder. Talk about some nasty stuff....

Just in case you're wondering, Crown and Flaming Hot Cheetos at night = Hangover and a Flaming Hot shit in the morning :burn

I'm still on travel, so I'm now drinking Yukon Jack as I typesaeraradsfalffasd

Currently sipping on a Rum and Coke. Flor de Cana (rum from nicaragua aged 7 years) and A Mexican glass bottled Coca Cola (they use cane sugar instead of corn syrup). Oh yeah

Havin a Snakebite!

Wow, that brings back memories.

At Marine Corps Air Station Yuma AZ in the "SNCO Club" (base bar) there is a drink called the Snakebite. It's a little different than your concoction though....

Behind the bar is a large pickle jar that the bartender uses to dispose of any remaining alcohol from his bottles. At the bottom of the pickle jar rests a somewhat alcohol preserved 3-4' rattlesnake all coiled up.

Newly promoted SNCO's are initiated at the SNCO club during an event referred to as a "wet-down". Part of this event includes drinking a shot of the foul pickle jar alcohol mixture. As the bartender scoops a shot of alcohol out of the pickle jar... it disturbs the slowly decaying rattlesnake at the bottom of the jar and "scales" from the snake's skin start swirling all through the alcohol. It looks pretty nasty. Tastes pretty nasty too!

It get's worse.... it's a Marine base.... there's always "worse".

After drinking the shot..... and not vomiting.... any/all of your buddies will attempt to ignite any remaining alcohol from your empty shot glass. If the shot glass ignites and stays burning for longer than it takes to count to "3", it's your unlucky day as you get to try again until you are successful. It usually gets pretty ugly. It's very difficult to get all of the alcohol out of the shot glass. By shot #4.... usually within a 10 minute period..... you're head is spinning pretty good as you feverishly try to remove every last remnant of alcohol from the shot glass.... swirling your tongue around the inside edge of the glass.... and in so doing getting mostly pieces of snake skin.

The best I ever witnessed was success at only 2 attempts. The worst I ever witnessed was the guy falling on the floor passed out after 9 unsuccessful attempts.

Eventual winners (although you usually don't feel like you've won anything the next morning) receive a T-shirt that states "I got Snake Bit".

Back