• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

What do we have the most of?

What year Mustang(s) do you currently own?

• 65/66

Votes: 22 48.9%
  • 67/68

Votes: 22 48.9%
  • 69/70

Votes: 9 20.0%
  • 71/73

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fox Body

Votes: 5 11.1%
  • SN

Votes: 4 8.9%

• Total voters
I was curious what year(s) Mustangs we had the most of on the board. So, what year do you own? If you own more than one you can vote for both (just vote at the same time, you can not go back and vote a second time). But you SOL if you own more than one of the same model year....

I was going to say "smart asses" till I read the actual question in full!

Rick, i was just wondering what happens if we own more then one late model, and they would fall in different categories. I for one, curently have an 1986 LX Vert, a 97, and a 03 Vert Pony Package. It just might be kind of unfair that i just get to put one down for late model! Although on the poll im counting the 03 and the 67, because they split the space in my 2 car garage.

You have to register for each car....... I'll edit the poll and add fox or SN195. I added an SN for you jake. You can vote up to 4 times, as long as you do it all at once.

What about if you own two of the same year, will it let me register both 68s?

You guys pipe down. He could have just made a poll asking who the smart ones are that own '69/'70's. He at least made an attempt to make the rest of you feel as special as us! :2guns

"Fast68back" said:
LMAO, I edited the original post as soon as I saw you were on-line....

Yeah, but I still couldn't vote for both cars. :taz

"johnpro" said:
You guys pipe down. He could have just made a poll asking who the smart ones are that own '69/'70's. He at least made an attempt to make the rest of you feel as special as us! :2guns

Hehehe :toot

"johnpro" said:

Mark, SilverblueBP will be around Monday to pick you "Special" guys up in his short bus..

shortbus-46967.jpg

I have a 67 AND a 68, but no way to tell you that. What a crappy voting system...You must be from Florida, right? :boo

Back