• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

What do we have the most of?

What year Mustang(s) do you currently own?

• 65/66

Votes: 22 48.9%
  • 67/68

Votes: 22 48.9%
  • 69/70

Votes: 9 20.0%
  • 71/73

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fox Body

Votes: 5 11.1%
  • SN

Votes: 4 8.9%

• Total voters
"Fast68back" said:
Rod is the only one I can think of. Unless someone buys todays craigslist car.....

And Fordication, but he's been MIA for quite a while.

Here's my 70, aint she purdy.

shelby2.jpg

So who has the most Mustangs and the most cars?

We have 5 Mustangs

25 total cars but that changes monthly :conf

They all are worth money so I keep tabs on em. I am a sick man for sure. My wife and I both have rain cars, summer cars and a track car, so there's 6 of em.

She can out run a lot of guys, that's for sure. In the orange car on the same weekend, she ran a 2:15 around Laguna and I ran a 1:53. She is able to hold her own. You should see the reaction from the people in the pits when the helmet comes of and the long blond hair falls out. :yikes

perchuser2.jpg

My gal tryin to scare me

Now I'm confused.... '69 Mustangs have the scoop behind the door, but Johns '70 Shelby has the '69 scoop? Were the '70 shelbys were rebodied 69's?

shelby2.jpg

"Fast68back" said:
Now I'm confused.... '69 Mustangs have the scoop behind the door, but Johns '70 Shelby has the '69 scoop? Were the '70 shelbys were rebodied 69's?

shelby2.jpg

Yes. All the '70 Shelby's all began life as '69 Mustangs.

Well it's not 25, but we have more than is necessary. Just a few years ago it was up to 9, but due to little to no use of a few of them we trimmed it down to 6.

Due to the better gas mileage we normally drive a '98 Chevy Cavalier. My 2004 Dodge Ram quad cab p/u truck sees use every saturday morning to go to the dump, but otherwise just sits there unless we need to haul something. On weekends I run around in an '88 Jeep Wrangler that I did a frame-off rebuild on, and then a couple times a month I'll take the '66 for a spin. My wife and I's Harleys sit in the garage and see limited ride time. It's either too cold in the winter or too hot in the summer to ride comfortably, spring and fall is when we'll ride the most. The rest of the plated vehicles are 2 trailers and our boat. With my son presently staying in our guest house, the numbers are a little higher as he has his '68, his '57 F100 and his Exile cycle.

At one point we were up to 4 Mustangs, the 4-Runner the Saturn and the boat, including my kids cars. We plaid musical cars every night.

Now the kids are both gone and we sold the Saturn last week, but bought my daughter's, so we're down to 2 Mustangs, a Saturn, the 4-Runner, and the boat.

Although my daughter's '67 is still here for the next week or so.

Back