• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

What I'm doing now thread.

New studs. The old ones were not pressed I'm properly and allowed the rotors to turn on the hub causing the clink I've been chasing for s year.
62c447c3-afcf-2985.jpg

Sent from android powered phone using tapatalk.

Just finished hanging the new cabinet I built. Not done yet but close enough to hang.

1806e2c6-5fd2-a4fb.jpg

1806e2c6-5ff2-4c42.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
"RustyRed" said:
My guys are at a great age right now (9 1/2) but I must admit I am sort of dreading the teen years that are not so many years down the road.

Be afraid, be very afraid. :hide

Mine is 17, got her drivers license last month. Her Christmas present is going to be insurance so that she can drive the SWMBO's Aerostar. Teenage attitude to the max, but then she goes and does things that makes her daddy so proud. Tuesday night she was inducted into the NHS. (National Honor Society) :thu :yah :pbj

fd

Eating a Delmonico steak at the Capitol Grill in Seattle. My first car payment was less than this meal.

I'm at the airport in Phoenix, catch the red eye back to Charlotte here in about 2 hours.

This tapatalk, is it worth the $2.99 fee versus reading the page in the browser? I'm on the HTC Evo.

I like the app for the fact that Safari on my iPhone 4 displays the whole page where I can't make anything out. Zooming in becomes a pain in the arse, anytime you click on a link, gotta zoom in. Arg.

Not anymore.

Paid the $2.99. Pic from airport. Funny.

ad80dfa7-819f-fe5f.jpg

Sent from my HTC EVO using tapatalk.

Listening to pandora on my tv
619cf533-83b9-274d.jpg

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Is that from the nick and norahs endless playlist soundtrack, or does Michael have a band like his girlfriend?

Checking out my flowmaster system that won't fit my vert!

sent from my HTC Droid using tapatalk.

Working my arse off trying keep up with 5 different contractors working on my house at the same time.
1203101234a.jpg

Sent from my computer using my fingers.....

"RapidRabbit" said:
Checking out my flowmaster system that won't fit my vert!

sent from my HTC Droid using tapatalk.

You got yours already? :wtf I have to wait until Monday. :shee

"Sluggo" said:
You got yours already? :wtf I have to wait until Monday. :shee

Really? I got it 2 days ago. I was just waiting for my day off to open it up.
Looks pretty slick. Hopefully I can make it work somehow.

Sitting at the computer trying to get caught up on all the Stangfix goings on! And NO I don't have all the fancy gadgets all you tekkies have. So I just type on the computer. Sheesh!

Back